Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Why do I have to be so stupid? Why do I have no common sense? I wish my stupid mind worked properly.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I tried organizing some card, bags and envelopes together a week or so ago, so I didn't have to keep dragging them all down separately along with heavy boxes off the top of the filing cabinet, went into the office today and someone's moved everything back so it's all just rammed on top, despite the fact that apart from me moving it, no-one else even touches that area. I'm not moving all that crap every single time, I sorted it so it was all easy to find, for me and for you! But no, f*ck you too then, petty person.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

FREELOADERS!!!

If I charged one friend in particular for what shes permanently borrowed from me the total would be around 200. I'm also missing, from various people, one of my favourite books (Carrie), some of my favourite films (Black Swan, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) and one of my favourite video games (Alice: Madness Returns) :( I ALWAYS give people their stuff back within a reasonable amount of time and in good condition - I'm waiting on a friend to replace my Hunger Games books because I lent them to him and he trashed them.

I need to stop being so nice.. or stop lending out the good stuff :L
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

^ Same for me. I used to borrow my housemates clothes on a night out, wear then, wash them then return them straight away. She borrowed mine, either wore them or ended up wearing something different then kept them in her room. I know shes only next door but thats not the point.

Whats gmg. My friend. Ever since she got a new boyfriend shes become so different and its getting difficult to be her friend. Try and have a conversation with her and she relates it back to him or changes the subject to him. Whatever the subject she cant not mention his name, its so annoying! I dont want to know about his life!
    She asked if i was off work at the weekend. I said yeah and shes just like 'well he's doing this so i wondered if you want to do something' Everytime shes here she will only come and see us if he is doing something else. If he is free she wont bother.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

The way I put pressure on myself to study all the time and I make myself feel really guilty if I don't. But oh well, I'm going to have a Sims night.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Went for a catch up meal with my Mum & Sister and they spent the whole time bickering. Just what i fucking needed.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Flies! Get out of our bedroom!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

People. Pretty much all of them right now. Work people acting like kids. Friends who talk about nothing but themselves and the stupid situations they put themselves in. Uni people messing around with my degree. Idiot drama queens on facebook. The general public
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

People choosing to be unavailable when you really need them. Is it really that difficult to pick up the phone or reply to a message?
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

^ got this with a 400 utility bill right now. House mates have decided to go incommunicado. So frustrating.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.