Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Scarred_pierced

men
    Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 05-10-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

the crappy bus services ... seriously though if I want to do anything on my day of I literally have to plan it around the bus service because alot of places in shetland only have one bus service a day, so if you miss that bus you're pretty much fucked, should probably learn to drive but there seems to be little point when I can't afford a car or any of the other stuff that goes along with having a car ...
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Scarred_pierced

People who use everyone around them, expects everyone to pander after them but as soonas you don't they act like you're a bad person and that they are better than you in 'every way'. Erm dream on, I actually think about others, I'm smarter than you, I have more going for me, I have a REAL job, I have ambition, I have common sense! I don't pretend to have feelings for someone to get my leg over. Some men make me sick. I said some because there are some decent guys out there and I'm finally starting to meet them.

Emotional bullies. People who think just because you don't talk back, you are weak and they keep pushing and pushing and pushing. And when the time comes that you finally give them a piece of your mind, you're a bad person. Well, fuck you. I've been tolerating your crap for a long time. Just because I tolerate it doesn't make me your victim. It makes me someone who doesn't want to waste energy on fighting or on you.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

People who wear those fake nerd glasses. Sorry but if you don't actually need glasses (never mind fake ones!) for anything then they just look ridiculous!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I wanna go out! Why are all my friends with their boyfriends? Why did i come home so early?
    Im home alone and lonely :(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Really can't face uni work today. I'm a bit behind which is making it worse. So far today I've done everything I can think of to avoid doing it, inc cutting my hair and shaving my legs. Things must be bad!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Sexist generalisations. Someone just said my son's father is selfish because he's a man, no he's selfish because he's selfish...his genitalia plays no part in this as far as I can see...is it just me?
    Last edited by Boo; 05-15-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Annoys me too Hazel
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I agree Hazel, I just think that sometimes people have a lot of trouble with a particular gender, i.e. a string of bad relationships and can become disillusioned with the whole gender, not just the ones that hurt them.
    I guess I'm just trying to say it can be understandable why some people make assumptions based on things like gender >.<
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!