Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

The inane s**t people post on facebook. Why do people think everyone cares how many words of their essay they got done today? I certainly don't need three updates a day on this crap
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    ^^ Do I know who you're talking about? :P
    You sure do and sorry if I offended her but wtf? Seriously lol! She's a feminist as long as women don't do a job where they may show a bit of skin, they need to be covered up and told to do a different job, whaaaa? *facedesk*
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Lol well I know that's def not about me Hazel! I work in strip club

gmg is trying to find somewhere to live, its driving me nuts now, sending non stop messages to strangers and getting no reply :(

No hun it was a woman on Toni's status saying that she's a feminist but also that she'd cover all those women performers up and 'tell them there's another way'. As I pointed out to her, telling a woman what industry she can/can't work in is actually anti-feminism.

GMG: My ex has managed to meet up (albeit accidentally) with my friend who is only in the UK for a very limited period of time, yet hasn't even bothered to get in touch, nice he has time for him and not time for someone who has been a good friend for 20 years. Petty I know but it's how I feel.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

:S hmmm yeah I don't agree with dictating what a woman can and can't do, that's basically the same as saying a woman can't wear trousers :\ but I wasn't suggesting you meant me I just meant I knew it couldn't be me lol

Exams. Especially when people don't bother to study, instead go out and sunbathe and then moan like crazy that they're going to fail. Yes well you deserve to. I'm stuck inside when it's 30 degrees outside working my ass off to pass my final exams and I don't appreciate noisy housemates telling me to come out and party with them. No!
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

The walls in my house are thin and i can hear a few of my housemates having a rant about me and another one of my housemates and recent events. its my life not yours. Its not affecting you in any way

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

If I was you I'd cough really loudly and be like "Wow these walls are thin"

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    :S hmmm yeah I don't agree with dictating what a woman can and can't do, that's basically the same as saying a woman can't wear trousers :\ but I wasn't suggesting you meant me I just meant I knew it couldn't be me lol
    Aye exactly and yus I wasn't thinking you thought I meant you hehe

People who pass judgement from their own comfort while you bust your ass doing things and dealing with everything. You want things done differently? Then get off your ass and do something. But stop judging and talking crap about what I do while sitting comfortably on your sofa/chair/PC and not lifting a finger. You think you can do better? Then do it, otherwise STFU.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook