Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Lots if things...but mostly stoopid ignorant people and those that don't listen... Especially when it comes to food. No matter what I ask for I end up with three of that thing... Every time! How does chicken korma sound like chicken snack box?! Rarely any one in customer service of any kind says please or thank you. And yes...it does take me longer to leave the counter because 'you' always insist on putting my change down on it, instead of in my hand. Why can't you do that? I handed my money to you in the first place and was polite...

But as of right now...this - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4174840AAt58jT

I'm going to look so awful when I'm old, what with all my mods and all... - I've heard that so many times. Seriously, have I or will I ever care what I'm gonna look like when I'm eighty? Eh not where my mods and that are concerned. Maybe if I have a non-flat tummy, then yeah. Until then, I don't care if people think my mods look bad etc...so why should they... Not like I'm shackleing them up in my basement and forcibly piercing and tattooing their own body!

Not that I get pierced or tattooed that way...
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 05-05-2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Gah spelling!
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Scarred_pierced

I do nothing wrong but I'm always the bad guy.

females.

being in a relationship but feeling more like the babysitter.

so............ I work at chipotle now as a side job. I'm a cashier some people are so racist and I say this because theirs a diff between having a bad day and sneering or ignoring someone. I'm very polite I greet people I ask how they are if the want anything with there order some ppl are just really rude mostly "Caucasian females" a few guys as well . When I ask if they want anything they turn away and ignore me and then change there mind at the last minute. I'll repeat back there order for no mistakes. Then there like I wanted chips and guac or something to drink when I already rung them up. Ok so not only that but when I have my hand out to take there money or card they literally sit it on the counter and turn away......... and when I say have a wonderful day or enjoy your meal they ignore me and don't even say thank you. I know they heard me good and another thing......really if there are 4 adults sitting down to eat and 1 small child how is there food ,rice ,meat ,and beans everywhere hell half the food you paid for is basically on the ground and who has to clean that... me....... I know for a fact you dont eat at home like that so why make a mess in a public place that's just bad manners. BASICALLY they act like I have some sort of disease they dont even want to take there food bag from my hand or they snatch it ......
    Last edited by ChocoSeptum; 05-05-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    Piercings- (R-ear 2 lobes 1 cartilage L-ear 2 lobes Nose- septum Want Piercings -(left cartilage left conch right tragus )Want Tattoos-Gemini symbol and others
    You start a conversation that you cant even finish. Your talking a lot, but your not saying anything.
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed .Say something once ,why say it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoSeptum View Post
    so............ I work at chipotle now as a side job. I'm a cashier some people are so racist and I say this because theirs a diff between having a bad day and sneering or ignoring someone. I'm very polite I greet people I ask how they are if the want anything with there order some ppl are just really rude mostly "Caucasian females" a few guys as well . When I ask if they want anything they turn away and ignore me and then change there mind at the last minute. I'll repeat back there order for no mistakes. Then there like I wanted chips and guac or something to drink when I already rung them up. Ok so not only that but when I have my hand out to take there money or card they literally sit it on the counter and turn away......... and when I say have a wonderful day or enjoy your meal they ignore me and don't even say thank you. I know they heard me good and another thing......really if there are 4 adults sitting down to eat and 1 small child how is there food ,rice ,meat ,and beans everywhere hell half the food you paid for is basically on the ground and who has to clean that... me....... I know for a fact you dont eat at home like that so why make a mess in a public place that's just bad manners. BASICALLY they act like I have some sort of disease they dont even want to take there food bag from my hand or they snatch it ......
    People like that exist in 2012? Un-fucking-believable.......I wonder when will people start opening their minds and stop being DICKS. Hopefully soon.

Can't you go to your manager with this behaviour? When for instance, they do the turning you back at the last minute thing or don't even take the bag from you, go straight to your manager and tell him that this and this happened. I know that if I was a restaurant/cafe owner, I would rather lose bigot/arrogant pieces of shit clients whose money I don't want anyways. Personally, I would tell them to please leave and until you start acting like a civilized human being and not an utter twat, don't bother coming back. Maybe your manager will do the same?
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Honestly people are like that with anyone in a service position, regardless of race. I worked in a grocery store and got the same thing... I'd ask people how they were and they'd just look at me like I had no business talking to them, and I rarely got a "thank you" or "have a nice day" or anything. I think many people who've never had to work at a job like that think the person ringing them up/taking their order is somehow below them.

Not saying there aren't racist idiots (it's scary to think how many there still are, especially in the US!) just that people will be snobs to you if you're working a service job no matter what. After going through that I make a point to be super nice to anyone at a store, restaurant, etc.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

You get bad mannered people everywhere. Doesnt matter who you are.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Yeah I got that all the time in McDonalds!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I just don't seem to be getting better. I've been really poorly this afternoon and I can't keep anything down, not even water. Bllaaaahhh
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram