Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    People who need to declare their undying love for their other half on facebook on a daily basis. I realise I probably sound bitter but f**k it. If they love them that much just f**king tell them, phone them, text them, it just sounds like they have something to prove to the world posting it all over facebook all the time
    +1 this irritates me greatly, relative of mine does this, I've turned her statuses off, it's too sickening!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Lack of sleep. I am like a zombie today and I have a million more things to do.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

how cheap everything in this student house is, woke up to my bookshelf on the floor and m books everywhere, it won't stand up now, the bottom is broken so I'm using two of my precious books to prop it up and have to sort out all my books. can't wait to move.

Part of a drainpipe has fallen off so we can't use the toilet and the idiot jobsworth at the council won't put the repair through as he's not sure if it should be classed as an emergency or not....erm I'll have to move out ​if they can't come in a few hours. Not an emergency WTF? Apparently the supervisor will ring me back with a 'decision' ffs.

ETA: Apparently it is an emergency so someone will be out in 12 hours....hmm
    Last edited by Boo; 04-26-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just back from a month offshore and the fridge is making those fucking noises again :/
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

YAY YOU'RE BACK! Hope you had fun Anne, sorry to hear about the annoying fridge!

Ignorance!
    My old roommate (who I am no longer speaking to) posted a rant completely bashing modified people. One part said 'How do you think you look remotely attractive with big ass holes in your ears?' And another said 'Pierce your ears, wear some pretty diamonds or something in them, and if you want to have a future or a job or some kind of success at all in your life, keep your body clean of tattoo’s, idiots!'
    Oh, I didn't realize that all modified people are unemployed failures! And you know, people modify themselves to please others. Also note that tattoos has somehow becomes tattoo's...and this girl is supposed to be an English major.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Impatient, sarcastic people who think the world should stop for them.

Oh and my own paranoia, kindly sod off!

People who don't do their job properly! They've had 6 weeks training and passed their test but they still keep doing the same simple things wrong! It is really annoying, grrrr!!!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

My printer prints all its test pages perfectly but will it print my uni work properly? Oh no it wont

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.