Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Rioters who seem to think it's totally fine to smash/burn/destroy everything in their path, even right in their own communities. W T F is wrong with these people?! No morals, no respect, no conscience, nothing. They think it's cool, fun, whatever. There isn't even a reason for it!!!!
    This!

And a minor one from me: Temporary traffic lights and road works. There is so much going on round me at the minute! Last night I was sat at a set of traffic lights for about 5 minutes, they were on red. Then they go to green and I go, only to encounter someone else coming towards me! Turns out the other side are on green too! Ridiculous. On the way back I had a similar problem, they stayed on red for years! I'm talking 10 minutes, how long do you sit there before deciding they are broken!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

People dragging everyone down with their opinions, whether I agree with them or not.
    Opinions are opinions, stop telling people what I think!
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Might seem pretty minor, but people who don't pull their weight. Wasn't feeling too good on Saturday for work, and ofc I somehow ended up doing everything;restocking fridges-the other girl did it once and missed out the entire top shelf because she can't reach, cleaning, doing the floor, running round to other bars borrowing stuff. I get on with my supervisor, but all this other girl did was go round the tables, and restock the fridges once. Oh, and count the till. I then did the other till later. Just a bit peeved that I somehow ended up doing so much more. Equality my arse.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

^ time-off planning really needs to be done before the time off :P especially when other people are involved.

gmg today was the two girls cycling up the same pavement I was coming down (it's a big hill) but they were on the wrong side. I didn't move over (I'm cycling on the left as is legal/proper so they can damn well move) but of course they didn't move either. We all just stopped and I rather gruffly told them to always cycle on the left. Luckily for them I'm in the habit of keeping the brakes on as I come down because the speed potential on that hill is quite amazing but I don't want to kill anyone.
    I should have also told them off for not wearing helmets but I wasn't wearing mine either :P
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

The fact that I can't handle my alcohol, namely jager. It wrecks me.

People who insist on speaking to me even, when I have both earphones in my ears and am clearly avoiding eye contact... Take the hint!
    Current - Tongue - Septum - PA - Lorum
    Retired - Indstrial - Nipples

The Uni Library were I work being invaded by Natwest bank people who are having a conference at the campus. Bear in mind the campus where I work is mostly open plan in design and the only thing that separates the Library from the canteen is a 6ft wall of bookshelves. The noise coming from there and also the playing of music. Also our catering staff refusing to give us Uni staff any of the spare food.. I've had to put up with the noise in this place since 8am this morning, so the least they could do is lets us have the odd bit of cake since it'll only get thrown away.
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Yesterdays, but the internet failed so I couldn't post (which gmg so much I nearly smashed my laptop)

Day off, really nice day, wash whites for work and hang outside, lovely weather so they're pretty much dry by the afternoon ....... when it starts raining

Flip the flipping weather in this flipping country!!!!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Going on Topshop.com and loving everything in the a/w collection then remembering any money i have has to buy me a new laptop :( Sooo tempted to run this one to the ground and use my loan when it comes through. Top student priorities right there

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

When you spend ages composing a message to someone and all they write back is "Ok, thanks".

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.