Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

next doors dog!!!! its up and barking between 6:30 and 7 every morning, i wake up to it barking and the woman screaming at it to shut up. it barks constantly when they are out, when someone walks anywhere near their house, and randomly through out the day. i finally had enough today after listening to it for 4 hours and made a noise complaint. i hope the police make them get rid of it.
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

The fact that I am still awake :|

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Finishing work at 930 tonight and having to be back at 7 tomorrow morning. Or more generally, shift work >.<
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

grinding my gears
    fell of o' the bottom three steps into wir cellar yesterday while I was carrying a can of paint up from the bottom managed to bark my leg on the edge of a concrete block and sort of twisted my wrist trying to catch the paint can before it fell onto the floor and made a wonderful mess so I now have the wonderful combination of a really nasty graze and bruise on my thigh (probably serves me right for wearing shorts) and it itches like a motherfudger and I've decided that if dad wants the dog's kennel painted he can do it himself because I am not going back down those steps any time soon :P
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Scarred_pierced

Ah are you ok apart from the gaze and bruise??

I hate that some people will not listen to advice and instead insist on seeing it as an attack. I don't give advice to be nasty, if I was going to be nasty I'd leave someone in their crappy predicament and not care what they did.

That i'm making cheese twists, and I can't stop myself from eating them hot from the oven :P. I've had two already, but they're so yummy!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Ah are you ok apart from the gaze and bruise??

I hate that some people will not listen to advice and instead insist on seeing it as an attack. I don't give advice to be nasty, if I was going to be nasty I'd leave someone in their crappy predicament and not care what they did.
    yeah I'm fine dreading the next couple of days though cause it hurts to stand and I'm supposed to be working at the Tall Ships so I'll be on my feet all day and probably most of the evening as well everyday until Saturday but I'll just dose up on painkillers and hope for the best
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

The tap dripping in the bathroom that stopped as soon as I caved in and got up to turn it off!
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by danni View Post
    next doors dog!!!! its up and barking between 6:30 and 7 every morning, i wake up to it barking and the woman screaming at it to shut up. it barks constantly when they are out, when someone walks anywhere near their house, and randomly through out the day. i finally had enough today after listening to it for 4 hours and made a noise complaint. i hope the police make them get rid of it.
    OMG I constantly moan about this, our neighbours are the same. And we're semi-detached.. So it just comes straight through the wall. It drives me completely insane... Who do you phone?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    OMG I constantly moan about this, our neighbours are the same. And we're semi-detached.. So it just comes straight through the wall. It drives me completely insane... Who do you phone?
    find your councils noise disturbance number, ring them and apparently they send out monitor equipment so you can record it. then it goes from there.
    ours comes straight through the wall too.
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs