Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    omg no?!?!?! They are discountinued? *dies inside* I'm no where near a goal size and I want them! :(
    They've been that way for a while and there's still a fair few left I do believe But yeah, 106 is much too much! Maybe if the dollar suddenly fails and it drops to 40, but any more is too much for me :/
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Current Windows updates are flawed and keep crashing my netbook...taken me three days to sort it out. Bloody Microsoft...I swear when I can afford it I'm getting a Mac.
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    I swear when I can afford it I'm getting a Mac.
    Yay! I am a bit of a Mac groupie so I am biased, but yay!
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Men. Too damn confusing. Me no likey.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Men aren't just confusing, they refuse to understand women.

Haha Jordan, can't argue with that really.

What GMG today is my internet-it says it's working but it isn't. Helpful. Resetting it's fixed it for the moment, hopefully it won't mess up again.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Packing. And, to a slightly lesser extent, unpacking.
    Feels like my live is being lived out of suitcases at the moment.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

GMG: being me...I'm such a f*ck-up...its not that I'm depressed today, I'm just a mess. Arghhhh!!!
    There is no coming to consciousness without pain.
    Carl Jung

L ear: 1x18mm 4x14g lobes, 1x14g helix & 14g scaffold
    R ear: 1x18mm, 3x14g lobes, 1x14g helix, 16g helix, 16g forward helix & 16g tragus
    14g Double nostrils, 14g Cyberbites, Monroe, Madonna
    16g Left Eyebrow, 14g spiderbites
    Ink: 9 tattoos
    Retired piercings: septum & bridge, right double eyebrow
    Want:
    Rook! Daith? Lots more ink!
    Facebook

Fucking iditos I don't even know on facebook. My friend tagged me in a post to ask about her belly button piercing that she thinks is rejecting. I told her to try zinc, changing the bar to titanium etc. Then her mate comes on and tells her that an sss will work, if she puts an entire tablespoon of salt in it! I told her thats ridiculous and could seriously fuck up the piercing. At this point she starts going on and on about how her mum is a dermatologist and how salt is used all the time for the skin etc Yes but not on a piercing! Bloody morons the lot of them! Cos then her other mates come on and back her up about the amount of salt to use. Bollocks to the lot of them, do what you want but dont come crying to me when your belly button goes manky.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

Cramps. Damn you womb! Why? I'm always nice to you. I haven't made you grow a baby inside you yet. Be nice to me please.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*