Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

I think that was my GMG yesterday; that I couldn't fathom out the system to vote after all they did for me! And I saw a thing in the paper saying that to promote a family friendly image (or some such nonsense) lesbians kissing could be vanquished to the middle of the night on tv. When just a week or two ago my mother was horrified by the graphic nature of the scenes shown in that crimson petal White lace (or whatever it was called) at nine on the dot. Which wasn't mentioned. And that's just wrong.
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    A girl I work with saying "I don't mind gay men, I can deal with that, but when it's women...ergh, that's gross, that's just disgusting."
    Had to keep my mouth shut and ignore her as I don't particularly want to get fired. I wanted to slap her >.<

And also the amount of people who don't vote...it's disappointing.
    A lot of people I know are like that I just don't get it. Love is love whoever's involved. End of.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Chest acne. It's really bothering me looking down at my boobahs and seeing little red spots. ><
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Scarred_pierced

That my work are still being pissy with me, it's really annoying me now, I can't even talk to my boss to say bye anymore, i just get ignored by everyone. Sick of this, just because I had dreads in, one night? Grow the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    That my work are still being pissy with me, it's really annoying me now, I can't even talk to my boss to say bye anymore, i just get ignored by everyone. Sick of this, just because I had dreads in, one night? Grow the hell up.
    My work just feel like they're ignoring/neglecting me. Never been so stressed in my entire life! Where are we setting up this multi purpose shop then?!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Scarred_pierced

I'd say london, camden, perfect!
    No-one apart from other bar staff or the dancers will talk to me and it's peeing me right off now, don't think I'm stupid, you are all petty idiots! And you call yourselves my superiors!

It's all about perspective and heels don't make you better!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

My grandma! She comes round on Saturday mornings to collect her milk. Today I was upstairs when she came but I've just discovered she's turned the washing machine off mid-cycle. What the hell, why do that?!
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Break them in half?! It made me chuckle that... I'm sorry!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Awesome! And what colour is it?! I have boats so I can usually fit a biscuit in if I try. But I'm not big on them. Because I'm boring
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-