Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Expesive doesn't necessarily mean better, if you look for ones with at least 80% or pork belly or shoulder cuts in them they're less likely to have the sinew etc, but it's not foolproof.Believe me, newmarket's famous for shit sausages .
    They were 85% iirc I just presumed because of that, and because they were in the posh range that they'd be extra nice. I gave the rest of the packet to my flatmate cause it just really put me off.

I do look for the meat content, but really make a point of it since watching the sausage task on The Apprentice

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    They were 85% iirc I just presumed because of that, and because they were in the posh range that they'd be extra nice. I gave the rest of the packet to my flatmate cause it just really put me off.

I do look for the meat content, but really make a point of it since watching the sausage task on The Apprentice
    Lol, sorry i'm a bit wierd about that.Seems wierd then, though tbh I wouldn't really know good from bad since i'm veggie :s
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Go for Cauldron (Quorn aren't too great) vegetarian sausages. They're LOVELY and no chance of any gristle. I've turned many meat eaters onto them
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

I was actually thinking about going for veggie sausages! I'll get some next time I go shopping I swapped to Quorn scotch eggs because normal ones from Morrisons have all sorts of dodgy hard gristle in them.

I stopped eating meat before I came to uni, but slipped back into it. Now I remember what put me off to start with

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

mm, yeah cauldron stuff's actually pretty nice, I tend to alternate between quorn and their stuff.Haha, I can remember finding a bit of bone in a sausage roll when I was little, didn't turn me veggie then though :s
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I love veggie sausages! Loads less fat in them too
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah, definitely give them a go, my parents have veggie sausages when I'm not even there!
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Of Nice Hot Horlicks View Post
    yes i love veggie ones as well, but the problem is, they're like rocking horse shit, where i live and you also need a bleedin' mortgage to buy them, cos when you are lucky to find some they are expensive. about 4 pounds a pack of 8.
    Wow really? Where do you live??
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I was gong to say, you must live in a land where Quorn supplies are sparse!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Geeorgie View Post
    Ahhhh you work in homebase? I worked there for two years :L Which branch you in? My trousers were around that size too, i just folded the waistband, wore them on my hips and wore a long top over them :P
    I work in the Droitwich store, I do like my job so don't get me wrong but the stupid uniform! Argh.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram