Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

My niceness being taken avantage of. I'm always lent people money when they've needed it and told then to pay me back when they're able to. A friend of mine hasn't paid back the money she owes me, and it's been four months! I've brought it up with her a few times and she just makes excuses. I sent her a facebook message earlier today, that was polite but straight to the point - she's been online and hasn't even sent me a reply. Grrrrr.
    Piercings
    Left Ear; Lobe 22mm, Lobe 4mm, Lobe 1.6mm X1
    Right Ear; Lobe 22mm, Lobe 4mm, Rook 1.6mm, Conch 1.2mm
    Facial; Septum 1.2mm, Left Nostril 1.2mm, Central Labret 1.2mm
    Oral; Tongue 5mm
    Body; Right Nipple 1.6mm, Nape MD, Standard Navel 1.6mm

mouth ulcers

The fact that my best friend always tries to one-up me. Recently, we went shopping and I needed some new socks. I only wear novelty socks and have only done so for several years. Well, my best friend decided she was going to do the same. I found a few pairs of socks on a rack that I liked, so I picked them up and walked to the register. She snatched them out of my hand and asked me where I got them. I walked over there with her and we looked together and they didn't have any more. The entire way home, she wouldn't shut up about how she wanted those socks and wished they had more. About an hour after she dropped me off, I get a picture message with her holding the socks in one hand and flicking me off with the other. She actually had to have the same socks so bad that she went to another store to get them. I didn't even respond back to her because it irritated me. She could've just called me and said "hey, I found those socks" and I would've been fine with it, but she had to send me that stupid message like she was shoving it my face that she got the socks and I couldn't have cared less either way.

Earlier this month, we went to St. Augustine together because I have some really good friends that live up there that I've known for years and I wanted her to meet them. Well, she went with me, we stayed the entire day, and since then, she acts like she's been best friends with them forever. Like on FB, she'll comment and speak for me. One of my St. Auggie friends posted on my wall saying "I miss your face! <3 When are you coming back up?" and my best friend got there before I did and posted "we'll be back soon! We miss your face too and we both think you're awesome!!!" Damn, that pisses me off. If one of them writes a status and I comment, she has just got to come in there after me and either repeat what I said with different words or type something that puts me down. Like "b*tch, no one wants to see your raggedy ass!" I know she's just kidding but it makes me want to call her and tell her to stop being a douche.

She just does this to me all the time. Whatever I have, she has got to have it, too. If she doesn't get it soon, she'll get it after and she just has to out-do me each and every time and then she rubs it in my face and brags about it. I don't know what to do.

Edit:
    I am also not one to put up with people's crap. I just do it because I don't want to lose her friendship but she's coming really close to my patience running out.
    Last edited by Spooky05; 10-15-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    Current: 20g Lobes, 18g Traguses, 14g Septum, 12g Standard Navel, 14g VCH, 14g Tongue.
    Soon to come: Rooks, conches, helixes, 1 more lobe piercing in each lobe.
    Contemplating: Vertical labret, nipples.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My stupid sore throat, its so sore everytime I swallow anything I feel like crying :( and I'm working a 6 hour shift serving people tomorrow. Hiya agony
    Also my stomach has been really sore all day. It feels almost.. tight. Like your stomach does before you get a stitch or when you get really cold :/
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

People who use facebook as their own little pity party. Seriousy who the hell writes statuses that are really serious and really personal on facebook? It makes no sense.

Oh it also pisses me off that my boyfriend's ex keeps butting in on facebook and being like "lol Genni you're so funny" or acting like she has any right to say things like "awww poor you! I'll have to make you cake " when he wrote something about hurting his finger. Hands of biatch. Mine now. I will hunt you down and rip your stupid frizzy hair out.

Phew that feels better getting that out.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    My stupid sore throat, its so sore everytime I swallow anything I feel like crying :( and I'm working a 6 hour shift serving people tomorrow. Hiya agony
    Also my stomach has been really sore all day. It feels almost.. tight. Like your stomach does before you get a stitch or when you get really cold :/
    Oh dear God its even worse today, I am actually in agony.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

people who say 'sup' or 'what's up' to ask how you are. IT DRIVES ME MAD. Also people who say 'hows you' ..WHAT IS THE 'S' FOR!?
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    people who say 'sup' or 'what's up' to ask how you are. IT DRIVES ME MAD. Also people who say 'hows you' ..WHAT IS THE 'S' FOR!?
    Oh God, yes! My friend and my mum do it and it's so hard to not just walk away from them.
    Steph
    Have: Lobes x2, navel, left tragus, right helix x2, left conch, spine microdermal x3, sternum microdermal, nipples (horizontal), clan badge variation on left hip, Celtic dragon on left foot.
    Want: Left helix, double nostril, forward helix (both sides), a couple tatts.

Citizens rejoice! Your lord and master stands on high... Playin' track 3.

GMG......amateur tattoo collectors that think they are hot shit but are only just a cold fart, if ya know your shit then lets converse but if you try and feed me bullshit when i have been in the game for 25 + years then you are going to get shat on from a great height.......
    Nick

piercings:

both lobes at 22mm
    both conch's punched at 8g
    septum at 6g
    frenulum at 12g

left eyebrow at 10g

tattoos:
    3/4 tattoo body suit

want:
    pierced nipples
    maybe a tongue web'
    L/R daith piercings

RETIRED
    both tragus's 12g due to severe migration

hit me up on crackbook

http://tattootaffy.tumblr.com/

^ that's just made my day Nick.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram