Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

And youtube it ?
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

People who complain about things before they happen.A friend of mine-I do actually like her,she's just v.dramatic always does this,almost hyperventilating about what she's gonna get told by her tutor way before they're even talking to us.Just seems a ridiculous waste of time to me.
    Also people who tell you the same thing over and over-when it's over 3 times in one day,you must realise it,surely.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    And youtube it ?
    hell yes

Haha! I was contemplating it but I sneaked the remote when he went into the kitchen, he was so confused when he was looking for it :P
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I've still no word on this interview for the job that Robin's workplace apparently has opening and it's really getting me down, I know that pinning all your hopes on one chance isn't realistic but I did and I've been really upset about it, I feel like I've been led on.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Carlu View Post
    Oh lol. The girl on the other side is having a music war. I heard an alright song coming from his wall so I opened the door to listen to it, all I heard was the saturdays playing from the room on the other side of his XD
    This is why complaining is the best policy, in the end she's being just as bad as him and giving him an excuse to be even louder, poor girl - plus you! Most halls tend to have some form of number to ring?

Currently, HSBC bank.. best not to ask, I'd probably gone off on a rant at the moment!!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Chavs feck me off. A huge group of drunk 16 year olds got on our bus today on the way to a club and just suddenly beat the shit outta a friend of mine.

It's a shame this friend was my flatmate's friend visiting from home, he'd just split up with his long term girlfriend so we were out to go clubbing. It was also the first chance my flatmate had to go out, and he got chased down the street by these shits.

I avoided the fight but when the bus stopped and we got the guy away from the attackers some girl from the group noticed he was bleeding out his nose and while trying to strip him off to use his shirt to stop it, I tried to stop her and she accidentally punched me in the nose. It's still bloody and it ruined my 1 primark top XD It was white too..

And we missed the club, spend 4 hours at A&E, I had to give a 5 page statement and my flatmate has to go back tomorrow to give one.

Serious fml.
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

That's really horrible. I hope the little s**ts get what they deserve. Hopefully there was CCTV on the bus, although I hear that it's often next to useless
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Old people, and the way they think because they are old they can talk to people anyway they want bu7t when se say something back we should be ashamed because they are the salt of the earth, ermm no fuck off!
    Got:
    7mm Conch Punch
    Left nostril
    Stretched lobes 25mm
    VCH
    Helix
    L&R Outer Conches
    Dermal Anchor
    Medusa
    Septum

Retired:
    1x helix