Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Drynwhyl View Post
    Filthy Gypsies.
    I wouldn't be "racist" if I didn't have a reason. I don't like being spat on and robbed, thank you very much. I haven't really met a decent one tbh (or one that didn't stink like shitty garbage)
    ><
    That sounds horrible :/ .. and I thought my day was bad.

Katie: I'm sure it's not as bad as you think!

having 0% chance of ever having a home of my own

some friends of mine own a large guest house and now solely house temporarily homeless people

all the time i see people who make not an ounce of effort to contribute to society in any way get given free flats/houses, often to wreck them and just leave

i dont grudge them having somwhere they can call their own, i want to make that clear

im not a well person, i work self employed when i am capable, but have no credit history having never borrowed any money in my life - add that to a very unsteady small income means no bank loans, not even say 10,000 for a second hand static caravan. on average it would take me 7 years to save that much, if i lived on rice and frozen veg and spend nothing unavoidable, not a penny

i get a small allocation of "points" for my poor health

but ive been informed by the council that i might get a council flat about the time the sun burns out

ggrrr
    froovs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Dear shirt buttons, Why do you insist on popping open and flashing my boobs at the most inappropriate times?! Do you take joy in the embarrassment and subsequent perving I have to endure? If you don't sort it out, I'll be chopping you off and replacing youz so sort lads. Love Kaitey xoxo
    Hahahahahaha, I can relate.

Ivana that sounds awful :/

GMG: Nobody being out tonight, the one night I am dying to go out. It seems petty but it's driving me mad, this keeps happening, I don't want to tag to like the one person I know going out and be the third wheel. I am constantly the third wheel!

Second GMG: Being made to feel like a bitch because I'm not getting someone a present for their 19th birthday because
    a. I'm being careful with my spending because I've got uni stuff to pay for and I've got to pay for the birthday meal anyway
    b. I don't even really like her anyway and
    c. she didn't get me anything for my 18th, not even a card, and then for her 18th I got her a really nice card and a bottle of wine (it's petty, I don't care, that's how it goes for me).
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Veet wax strips. I dunno if my leg hairs are particularly well anchored or summert but they are useless, so now my legs are sore and I'm still gonna have to shave anyway
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

My boss making me feel like shit for not wanting to work next saturday after never having a fri/sat/sun off the entire time I've worked there. We give availability each week and she allocates the hours. I gave her 3 weeks notice and told her it's the anniversary of my dads death and I won't be in much of a state to work anyway. Not my problem she left it til the last minute and is now bitching because almost everyone else wants that same day off....she should plan way more in advance especially on a bank holiday weekend not send out an email to everyone saying 'everyone has decided they want the same day off and it's unacceptable'. Yes I decided that date....idiot.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

People signing off msn without saying anything. You done it last night and said you pulled the cable out and cba putting it back in... and again today. if you've got a problem with me, tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Veet wax strips. I dunno if my leg hairs are particularly well anchored or summert but they are useless, so now my legs are sore and I'm still gonna have to shave anyway
    Veet suck,, they do nothing on mine.

gmg,, Sat on the floor painting my toes,, animals walk past & oh look theres white hairs stuck to my fresh toes.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Well I'm glad it's not just me lol. Gonna have a crack at them with the epilator later on but I'll probably wimp out after a short while
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

THE GIGANTIC SPIDER IN MY GAS METER BOX. Erghhhh I was gonna top up the meter and then giantspider ran all over it and I wimped out. Boyfriend will have to do it tomorrow. I don't want to do the electricity one either in case there's a spider there too...haha, such a loser, oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    THE GIGANTIC SPIDER IN MY GAS METER BOX.
    I don't mind spiders (at least not british ones - I think the ones in Australia would be different), but I'm not too good with wasps. It is the way they seem to deliberately dive-bomb you even if you are trying to get them out of the window. Apparently you can tell how angry they are by the amount of black showing on their face - I'm not sure I really want to study a wasp at that close range