Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113513563603604605606607608609610611612613
Results 6,121 to 6,129 of 6129

Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Just casually gonna bring this back from the dead, hope that's alright I feel like I need to make something public to keep me motivated because I'm a lazy lump who will put things off indefinitely if I don't feel like doing it!

I pretty much just need to move about more so I've started doing dance aerobics. Nothing fancy, just youtube videos in my living room but it's better than nothing. I have zero co-ordination so I must look like an absolute tool but at least it's fun! And I'm feeling better already so it's all good.

Also found out there's Clubbercise classes just around the corner which I don't really have the money for right now but eventually I'd love to do it again, it was a ton of fun (and I still have my glowsticks from the first time!)
    I need motivation too. I'm not swimming nearly enough as I used to! Need to get off my ass haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi everyone! Not been on here in absolutely ages! Normally I'd lurk around the threads but I thought I'd actually have my input on this one for once! I've actually gone on a bit of a self healing year this year, and the best thing that's happened by far is losing weight.

I've battled with my stomach on and off for years, finally getting the "diagnoses" of gastritis and bile acid malabsorption and found it near enough impossible to lose weight because I just didn't know what was right for me. I think getting this information after so many years was the turning point for me - I'd hit 14st, felt awful and quite frank, ashamed of myself! I got to the stage of being uncomfortable in literally anything I wore, I hated how I looked and to be fair, it was ruining my relationship. Devon has always been very complimentary but I felt he was only saying these things to keep me happy.

I joined Slimming World back in May 2018 and my god it was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done but at the same time, one of the most self empowering things I've done - walking in to a room of strangers and them all knowing the reason why you're there - but if I'm being honest, I'm so glad I did! Fast forward to now, I've managed to lose 1st 6lbs with a further 15lbs until I hit my target weight of 11st 7lbs. Its been a slow and steady progress but for me, it isn't just about losing weight, it's about learning to eat an actual vegetable, learning to cook and learning to love food. If you know me in real life you'll know I very very rarely ate fruit and veg and admittedly had quite a serious issue with food, I practically lived off convenience food. I have had very few flare ups since starting (in fact I can count these on one hand!) as opposed to having them every other day beforehand.

I know Slimming World isn't for everyone and it can be seen as a bit of a gimmick but if you're really struggling, please give it a go and throw yourself in to it, you might be surprised! I've found the best help to be on Instagram (I've linked my SW page) and investing in a meal planner. I've also taken up hula hooping to give myself a bit of activity throughout the week, which I'm absolutely loving!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Someone please tell me the aching gets better? XD The last two routines I did had a lot of squats, my thighs are dying!
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 08-18-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Someone please tell me the aching gets better? XD The last two routines I did had a lot of squats, my thighs are dying!
    DOMS are nasty look up foam rolling, it can help ^_^

I want to exercise but have been in so much pain the past 2 weeks I can't even consider the idea of it. Would be nice to know what the hell is going on also. Apparently I have to suffer with random abdominal for at least 1-2 more weeks before they will consider looking into it....

Hi P! So glad it's worked out for you. I used to rave about WW until I learned a lot more about it and now personally hate the diet industry as a whole. But if you're happy then that's what matters! It turned me into a mess in the end unfortunately.
    Last edited by Boo; 08-19-2018 at 03:59 AM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hiii! ��

i completely understand what you mean - I started to feel a bit guilty if I went over my syn allowance which I thought was a bit unhealthy so I’ve relaxed myself on that a bit. I can see how it turns into a money making machine though, before you know it you’ve spent 30 on books etc so I rarely stay for the group, I go and get weighed and that’s it! I’ve stayed a few times when I’ve had a really bad week but sometimes it can be a bit brain-washy!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

My issue is healthy eating, I'm just so lazy and I share a kitchen (lodger) so I eat whatever can be put in a microwave or between 2 pieces of bread. I am told weight loss is 15% exercise and 85% diet - and this is why I don't lose weight, even though I go for a half hour run 2-3 times a week. Gah, why is everything stacked against losing weight!? They say you need to exercise daily for half an hour and eat healthily - back in the day, I used to have a manual job and I was slim and built, since working in an office for 9 hours a day I have become soft and lardy. And all I want to do is run and eat crisp sandwiches.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Other:
    (Semi) Permanent eyeliner and eyebrows

I find nature an extremely unfair Mistress !

Everything that tastes great is bad for you ! & Everything that's good for you tastes horrible !

Now that's just plain unfair !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

As an example of how awful my diet is... I tried chocolate covered bacon when I got in from my run tonight. I may have a theory on why I am not losing weight...
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Other:
    (Semi) Permanent eyeliner and eyebrows

Hey, could be worse - you could be putting pies in a roll.

I much prefer larger women so why do I find myself trying to keep my weight down?
    It's an impossible task - I am doing an obscene amount of physical work just now - not an ounce has gone.
    I swear I am being abducted by aliens and force fed or something.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital