Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 113513563603604605606607608609610611612613
Results 6,121 to 6,122 of 6122

Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Just casually gonna bring this back from the dead, hope that's alright I feel like I need to make something public to keep me motivated because I'm a lazy lump who will put things off indefinitely if I don't feel like doing it!

I pretty much just need to move about more so I've started doing dance aerobics. Nothing fancy, just youtube videos in my living room but it's better than nothing. I have zero co-ordination so I must look like an absolute tool but at least it's fun! And I'm feeling better already so it's all good.

Also found out there's Clubbercise classes just around the corner which I don't really have the money for right now but eventually I'd love to do it again, it was a ton of fun (and I still have my glowsticks from the first time!)
    I need motivation too. I'm not swimming nearly enough as I used to! Need to get off my ass haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

UK Jewellery Network

Hi everyone! Not been on here in absolutely ages! Normally I'd lurk around the threads but I thought I'd actually have my input on this one for once! I've actually gone on a bit of a self healing year this year, and the best thing that's happened by far is losing weight.

I've battled with my stomach on and off for years, finally getting the "diagnoses" of gastritis and bile acid malabsorption and found it near enough impossible to lose weight because I just didn't know what was right for me. I think getting this information after so many years was the turning point for me - I'd hit 14st, felt awful and quite frank, ashamed of myself! I got to the stage of being uncomfortable in literally anything I wore, I hated how I looked and to be fair, it was ruining my relationship. Devon has always been very complimentary but I felt he was only saying these things to keep me happy.

I joined Slimming World back in May 2018 and my god it was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done but at the same time, one of the most self empowering things I've done - walking in to a room of strangers and them all knowing the reason why you're there - but if I'm being honest, I'm so glad I did! Fast forward to now, I've managed to lose 1st 6lbs with a further 15lbs until I hit my target weight of 11st 7lbs. Its been a slow and steady progress but for me, it isn't just about losing weight, it's about learning to eat an actual vegetable, learning to cook and learning to love food. If you know me in real life you'll know I very very rarely ate fruit and veg and admittedly had quite a serious issue with food, I practically lived off convenience food. I have had very few flare ups since starting (in fact I can count these on one hand!) as opposed to having them every other day beforehand.

I know Slimming World isn't for everyone and it can be seen as a bit of a gimmick but if you're really struggling, please give it a go and throw yourself in to it, you might be surprised! I've found the best help to be on Instagram (I've linked my SW page) and investing in a meal planner. I've also taken up hula hooping to give myself a bit of activity throughout the week, which I'm absolutely loving!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram