Page 611 of 614 FirstFirst ... 111511561601602603604605606607608609610611612613614 LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6131

Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

I'm useless at diets. Minute I try one I binge on all the things I ought not to be eating. I have lost over 12 kg in the last 2 years by finding a physical activity I love. I don't eat anywhere near as much rubbish as I used to because my training suffers when I do and because I'm training so hard I actually need to eat more to break even on the protein stakes.

Been a while since I've been here :p down to 13 stone and I'm a bit stuck on a plateau but it's better than being at 14 and plateauing then going back up to 15 1/2 like last time. Gaining and losing the same few pounds, I think it's the weekend drinking that's undoing all my good work during the week :/. Our local gym closed a while back so I've just been walking to meet the bf at the supermarket/off his bus in the evenings which is usually around 30-45mins, and I started using dumbbells to train a bit.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

I feel like I'm not making any progress with building butt muscle. I'm starting to feel like I just can't gain muscle at all. I mean, my calves just go straight up and down and it's not like I don't walk or anything. The only place I'm SURE I've ever gained muscle is my back. I used to go to the gym every other day and I'd row for like 15 minutes straight so I earned those muscles, thank god I never lost them. I do at least 150 squats a day, should I be doing more? I need to end up looking like a fitness model basically.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    I feel like I'm not making any progress with building butt muscle. I'm starting to feel like I just can't gain muscle at all. I mean, my calves just go straight up and down and it's not like I don't walk or anything. The only place I'm SURE I've ever gained muscle is my back. I used to go to the gym every other day and I'd row for like 15 minutes straight so I earned those muscles, thank god I never lost them. I do at least 150 squats a day, should I be doing more? I need to end up looking like a fitness model basically.
    If you want to gain muscle the majority of that is done in the kitchen. You need to eat a calorie excess and have a high protein intake. And lift heavy of course, not machines, free weights.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    If you want to gain muscle the majority of that is done in the kitchen. You need to eat a calorie excess and have a high protein intake. And lift heavy of course, not machines, free weights.
    Oh damn, I can't physically move weights that heavy lol!
    Current:
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

How heavy?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Why do you need to look like a fitness model? Even fitness models don't look like fitness models unless they're specifically preparing for a shoot or show, it's pretty impossible (for women especially) to maintain the physique portrayed in fitness magazines etc. Almost any professional athlete will tell you the same.

Also "lifting heavy" as Hazel mentioned isn't a set weight.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

How heavy?
    Well it depends on the area, but for example I can't do more than 5kg on the shoulder press. That's not at all heavy, so there's no way I can lift heavy for that.
    Current:
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

May want to consult a GP if you can't lift 5kg to see if there's an underlying medical condition. A cat weighs around 4kg and even kids pick them up fine.

I assume a shoulder press is a resistance machine. We're talking about free weights. Machines will never build any significant muscle.

May want to consult a GP if you can't lift 5kg to see if there's an underlying medical condition. A cat weighs around 4kg and even kids pick them up fine.

I assume a shoulder press is a resistance machine. We're talking about free weights. Machines will never build any significant muscle.
    Don't worry, I can pick up stuff weighing 4kg and everything. I dunno what the average weight of a heavy shopping bag is, but I can carry those fine and all.

Yeah it's a machine, it works the deltoids and something else, and I have very weak deltoids it turns out.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have B12 deficient anaemia it turns out. Waiting on an appointment at the gastro clinic about that.
    Current:
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending: