Page 610 of 614 FirstFirst ... 110510560600601602603604605606607608609610611612613614 LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6131

Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

So I was home over the weekend and I compared my size to last time I was home (been using the same pair of jeans to gauge this) and I haven't lost ANY size over the last 4 weeks. It's disappointing, but I hardly deserve to with how I've been eating, so I've got to get back to it this month and hope for better results when I go home for Christmas. It could also be the case that I lost fat but not bottom muscle since I'm trying to do squats daily.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    This a million times over. I can lose inches and no weight with lifting lol
    At the risk of appearing overly shallow (which I'm really not), I do find the "girls who lift" physique very appealing. Not saying that matters in the grand scheme of things when weighed against personality.

In fact I have a long list of things my perfect yet unattainable woman would have haha

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    So I was home over the weekend and I compared my size to last time I was home (been using the same pair of jeans to gauge this) and I haven't lost ANY size over the last 4 weeks. It's disappointing, but I hardly deserve to with how I've been eating, so I've got to get back to it this month and hope for better results when I go home for Christmas. It could also be the case that I lost fat but not bottom muscle since I'm trying to do squats daily.
    What kind of training routine you following?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    At the risk of appearing overly shallow (which I'm really not), I do find the "girls who lift" physique very appealing.
    I do as well. I've got down to a lighter weight before but I was skinny-fat. Smaller but no muscle lol!

Weigh in this week - 3.2lb off. Total of 4.8lb off so far ^_^

Not bad seeing as I've had takeaway, not exercised but being ill has probably played a part maybe? Deffo cut down on the snacking and wine though so that's certainly helping.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I do as well. I've got down to a lighter weight before but I was skinny-fat. Smaller but no muscle lol!

Weigh in this week - 3.2lb off. Total of 4.8lb off so far ^_^

Not bad seeing as I've had takeaway, not exercised but being ill has probably played a part maybe? Deffo cut down on the snacking and wine though so that's certainly helping.
    Ahh well done!

I've really been craving takeaway recently. A tasty tasty Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Ahh well done!

I've really been craving takeaway recently. A tasty tasty Chinese.
    Thanks! I had a kebab last night, mainly chicken though with salad and a few potato wedges and one small glass of wine. Normally I'd have gone mad overboard with the food and drank a bottle of wine lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks! I had a kebab last night, mainly chicken though with salad and a few potato wedges and one small glass of wine. Normally I'd have gone mad overboard with the food and drank a bottle of wine lol
    My takeaway of choice is normally mixed veg Chowmein, chips and crispy seaweed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woooooody View Post
    Yep, doing London in April. Got a ballot place last year but had to defer due to a sprained ankle, and not one of those "just a sprain" types, took over 9 months to properly better! Need to get training now, and lose weight. There's the problem with eating like you run long distance without actually running long distance!
    so lucky. ive tried for 2 years to get in that and had no luck! sick of trying and entered blackpool on the same day.
    wouldn't you rather do Edinburgh in may woody? its flatter and downhill.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Stayed the same weight this week, I'm not surprised really, didn't eat well. This week hasn't been too great either. So annoying when my illnesses lead me to binge. Blegh.

So happy, I didn't put any weight on over Christmas which is pretty awesome. Been seriously back on calorie counting the past 3 weeks and am 9lb down so far ^_^

Has anyone got any links to low cost, quick and healthy lunch recipes?
    Or lunch meal plans/ shopping list for a week?

I work 5or6 days a week so looking for ways to save some money and eat a bit healthier at work too. I eat really healthy for dinner (cook everything from scratch, lots of fish and veg etc), but lunches are a total mess - usually grab a meal deal from Sainsbury's, or sometimes Subway or market food stalls.

I have to get up at half 5, so don't want to get up any earlier so I'd need to be able to make it the night before and it keep until the following lunch time. I have access to a fridge, kettle and microwave at work if this opens up any other suggestions.

So yeah, if anyone's got some good recommendations that would be really helpful
    Needing to get rid of my winter layer in time for Summer :P
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds