Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Aye I used to be like that and now I just want to know how much has come off, I don't even work out it in st/lb anymore (mainly cos it's depressing lol) I just want to see off, off, off, even if it's 0.2lb it's off
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

2 mile power walk today
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

1.5lbs off tonight
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    1.5lbs off tonight
    Whoop whoop!

Well Done Kaitey!!

Signed me the bf and my son up to the local Virgin Active club, it's gorgeous and I seriously cannot wait to start going regularly. I'm kinda cross cos I'm getting tattooed next Tuesday so no pool for 2 weeks and will need to rest it for a few days but meh, I get the rest of the month free anyways so it's no massive loss. The staff were excellent and the kids club is seriously amazing and pretty much open all day after 3pm, you get 4 hours free per day and they have stuff planned for all day. I am insanely impressed with the place and it's really nice and relaxed and the pool/spa is lush, not to mention they serve yummy healthy food and snacks and the lounge is really nice as well. We're going swimming tomorrow already haha!

/giddy rambling

Well done on your losses everyone!

Did first day of 30 day shred yesterday, had to take breaks of a few seconds after most legwork and my quads are rather sore today. My legs were very wobbly for a while after I'd finished but it felt good to actually make it through the workout with minimal breaks and without having to pause it. Wanted to do it again today but if I end up injuring myself then that'll just set me back :/ bf said I should see how they feel later.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

2lbs off tonight, ecstatic because the nurses scales yesterday showed me as being up 4lb. I figured 1-2lb of that was it being a different time of day, different clothes etc but honestly thought I had gained 2-3lb because I've been ill this week and with having an interview today I've put losing weight on the back seat and focused on feeling/getting better (which may have involved medicinal Chinese food and chocolate)

My race number for the Cardiff Half Marathon turned up today - really looking forward to it as I class it as almost my 'home' race and I haven't done the Cardiff Half in over 7 years.. roll on 2 weeks!

Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Oooh how exciting Helen! I kinda want to sign up for the Edinburgh half in May so I have 6 months or so to work towards it and (hopefully!) achieving it but the website really put me off where it talks about how it's a "serious competition" and if you fall behind the bus you have to get on and DNF which genuinely terrifies me, I'd be so upset and mortified if I failed and had to get on the too slow bus!