Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

I've lost around 10 kilograms since May or so. At one point I weighted 82kg, now I'm down to 69/70 (depending on the day).
    People keep nagging for me to tell them what diet I did or did I work out or whatever, I just tell them that I just started watching what I'm eating (which is kind of true), but really the truth is that my ex boyfriend ruined me to the point I was so upset that I threw up everything I ate. At one point, I spent 3 days without any food whatsoever.
    I keep convincing my father that I'm okay and healthy but he doesn't seem to buy into it.

I do eat normally now, but my stomach can't seem to tolerate certain foods, I get really bad acid reflux etc...

Screw him, at least I feel good about my body now, I started eating better and my only concern is that none of my old clothes fit me properly :p

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Sooooo, it's been a month, I didn't weigh myself (go me) I also didn't really stick much to the plan I had for myself either, but...

I've stayed the same, so tbh I'm happy I've not gained. I reckon I'll shift some of this weight after xmas, literally no point trying in December for me but I'm not letting that mean I can constantly pig out from now til then, I'll still be sensible
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    When I used to go to the gym, I'd go before work, occasionally after but it wouldn't work now as I work from home lol
    i have to be in work at 8am, the gyms open at 6am but no classes are on :( i get bored just in the gym but only like classes. the only things i use in the gym i have at home already (weights that go to 10kg, resistance bands, stability ball ect) just dont use them. i have a kettlebell lurking in my room too but its collecting dust

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Weighed myself for the first time in a while today (I've been weighed at the doctors but with clothes and heavy shoes and their scales are usually off anyway) and realized I haven't gained as much as I thought I had, which is good. I used to stay around 135-140 pounds and now I'm at 146. Of course I'm only 5'1" so ANY weight gain is very noticeable but I'm glad I haven't gone over 150. But a lot of my clothes don't fit anymore which says more than the number on the scale.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

So as of last week I'm 3st lighter than I was in June (5st in total) and to be precise 3st 1lb haha! I'm not sure how decembers going to pan out so I've given my self until the end of January to lose the last 6lb. Don't get me wrong I'm going to stay on plan but might have a couple of nights out and less gym time with me not being at uni and being set more shifts at work over the holidays. I was determined to do it by NY but I'm thinking I can wait an extra 4 weeks and have a bit of fun for the first time in 6 months :P
    Mushed
    has; Lobes,Seconds,Septum
    wants; Rook, Cartilage,MD's,Ink
    retired;Scaffold,Navel. maybe; Nape,Tongue. Next; Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    But a lot of my clothes don't fit anymore which says more than the number on the scale.
    This is exactly how I'm viewing things now, being worried about numbers and weighing every week for over 2 years just destroyed me and drove me insane. I'd stopped thinking of how I looked, what clothes fit me and so on and it just became about the numbers on a scale, it's one of the reasons I've lost it and gained as much as I have.

This is why weighing is now limited to once a month and my focus is on my body, how I feel and clothing, not a scale measurement. I want to look and feel good, not be a certain weight. I feel relatively good now but I'd like all my clothes to fit me, not just some of them and for some to look a little better fitting.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That's one of the things that has annoyed me about losing weight! Loads of my old clothes no longer fit :(!
    I weighed myself yesterday. I was hoping i'd maintained but instead i've lost a bit more. I'm still in the healthy bracket I guess, even though lately i've been snacking on naughty things like chocolate.
    Hmmm. I don't know. I'm now a comfortable size 8 except some places around my chest, but I still see myself as so much bigger. In a year i've lost just under a stone, but i'm only recently beginning to notice it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    That's one of the things that has annoyed me about losing weight! Loads of my old clothes no longer fit :(!
    I was the same when I lost nearly 4 stone, some of the things I loved I got taken in though as I couldn't bear to not wear or have the opportunity to wear them!

Scarred_pierced

Putting on weight means they don't fit as well! I'd rather be too skinny for my clothes!

Just seen the most amazing pictures of Emilys weight loss, so pleased for her, also a little jealous lol but she has done so well, and done it healthily, I'm not so good at dieting healthily.

^Either's annoying! Which Emily?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook