Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    So i bought the 30day shred but havent even looked at it yet due to being so busy. How fast are you guys using it seeing results? Working in a tearoom where i can eat whatever i want when i want isnt really the best and im going back to uni in 2 weeks for a visit...
    I havnt started either. Apparently after 3 days most people see results.

Sophie you wont look like an idiot running! Just bring cheb with you! Or do it at night. Ugh I really need to start running. I've just got the motivation to revise let alone doanything else.

Well, I tried! Decided to do the gradual approach, like on the couch to 5k plan . . . run for a bit then walk etc. I walk my dog/s daily anyway, so it's easy enough to incorporate till i'm a bit better, which will most definitely be in a while.

Even though i'm awful, and I really do mean that (I smoke intermittently anyway and my stamina's never been brilliant, I could sprint pretty well, but never cross country), I did have fun. And I kinda set myself little goals without pushing myself too far. Definitely sticking to running at twilight/night-time though .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My boyfriend is a fitness instructor, only until he has disappeared off to work will I do any exercise otherwise I'd end up getting given advice and being watched. Also, no one really thinks much about people running, they get used to seeing it, and even if they do look, just take it as a compliment. Plus, at least you're doing something active and healthy, they can't judge you for that!
    Piercings: None (I have a ridiculous phobia of them which I hope to overcome)

Tattoos: 4 stars on left wrist, an eye on my right wrist and an incomplete sugar skull on my left thigh.

TumblrDeviant ArtFacebook

Didn't get round to jogging this evening :(. Was out all day, combined with heat was just too much lol. Actually kinda looking forward to going again though if it's hot tomorrow i'll be struggling!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Im home alone tonight and i finish work at 1tomorrow so im determined to start the shred tonight. Ive watched the first few mins of it and it doesnt look too bad

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I have a feeling I may lose weight this week, not just through sheer determination but the fact I just got my tongue pierced and the bf is away and more walking about cos of the nice weather!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

What I eat seems to make very little difference to whether I lose weight :S Since Easter I've been really bad and yet lost nearly a stone. Confused. Happy with that but confused
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Just did the shred for the first time. My arms feel like they are gonna fall off! Need to get a bit lighter weights or man up Gonna attempt to do it everyday if i get the time and have working arms tomorrow. May have to just take some of the moves to do on their own in between

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I'm so close to my goal weight, its really down to the last 3kg. I'm killing it at the gym, last month i didn't eat any bread, potatoes,rice or pasta and its still not shifting. So annoying when I watch my brother pig out on chocolate all day and still weigh a fraction of me.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I have a feeling I may lose weight this week, not just through sheer determination but the fact I just got my tongue pierced and the bf is away and more walking about cos of the nice weather!
    Yeah so that didn't work, I put weight on lol!

Doing great so far this week though
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<