Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

I'd really like to be a stone lighter, but I don't want to look a stone lighter, if you see what I mean.
    I'm happy with my body/shape most of the time, but the number on the scales gets me down :/

I'm currently attempting to lose another 4lb, cause then I'll have lost 21lb since October. I'm hoping that getting to a nice round number will make me more comforable with the scales.
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I need to loose 6 stone.
    I'm thinking shearing it off would be easier than dieting
    I need to loose 5 stone to be classed "healthy" do you want to join me in envying these people who are aiming to lose 1 or 2 stone? lol
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neverisalways View Post
    I need to loose 5 stone to be classed "healthy" do you want to join me in envying these people who are aiming to lose 1 or 2 stone? lol
    Yes!! We can sit and go 'pffft a STONE?' together whilst drinking our tea (with sweetener not sugar) and nomming on some salad :P
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Skimmed milk and not whole or semi-skimmed as well! Might opt out of the salad though lol how about an apple instead? lol
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    I'd really like to be a stone lighter, but I don't want to look a stone lighter, if you see what I mean.
    I'm happy with my body/shape most of the time, but the number on the scales gets me down :/

I'm currently attempting to lose another 4lb, cause then I'll have lost 21lb since October. I'm hoping that getting to a nice round number will make me more comforable with the scales.
    I see this a lot and it took me an age to realise I need to be happy with how I feel/look more than what a number is on the scales but it's so hard sometimes to get your head around it. I so SO wanted to say that I've lost 50lb but it's probably just going to be out of my reach with me struggling to reach the top end suggested healthy weight and the 50lb lost marker being 3lb under it, maybe I'll hit it one day you never know lol!

Lost 3lb this week which I'm more than happy with, getting back down nearer to where I should be now after my half a stone on in 2 days malarky in Cardiff hehe
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by HannahKate View Post
    All my weight piles onto my hips and stomach. My boobs stay pretty much the same all the time. I absolutely hate seeing photos of myself because I always think I look ok until then. It doesn't help that my housemate is TINY so I look like a monster in comparison. I don't actually know how much I weigh since I don't have scales but I know its too much. Probably need to lose a stone. I need to lose some before I go and do my work at the vets over the summer because the vet there always comments on my weight whether its good or bad!! Bring on the lettuce soup (if I can be bothered to make it).
    i wish my weight would go to my boobs! the downside to losing it for me, is that i lost alot off my chest. if i gain, i gain it on my hips and belly :/

not nice considering i used to be a C cup, and now have to wear an A, and cant fill out a dress proper :/

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I've lost over a stone in weight, 2" off my waist and 4" off my hips in the last 3 weeks. Unfortunately, this has been through a combination of acute stress and medication that has upset my stomach...

Whilst I'm now starting to look pretty slim, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. This is probably the first time I've ever had to worry about not eating enough!

I've got a realistic target weight set now. I've got my exercise regime, I've got my diet planned. I can do this, and I will be healthy.

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

Despite way overeating on mcdonalds, chocolate, ice cream and sandwiches i've actually lost 1lb over my exam time ... i've been sick several times and some days didnt eat anything but exams are over and no more mcdonalds until uni in october now. Im too fussy and have no kitchen/fridge facilities so I cant really do a super healthy home cooked diet but im going to be more sensible with what I eat , rather than just taking money to work and being tempted by all the canteen food and breakfasts ill have cereal before going to work and take a sandwich and some fruit/veg. I am about half a stone overweight and when studying I eat loads of junk as its all I crave and when exams come I get very stressed and up chuck lots but now I have no excuse and am aiming to very slowly lose weight through more sensible eating rather than drastic changes, im a fussy eater so looking at diet plans makes me feel sick because it all sounds awful.
    Got : tongue, rook, helix (x3), tragus, conch (x2), lobes (x4)
    Retired: daith, tragus, helix, wrist, daith, navel
    Tats: not enough

Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    looking at diet plans makes me feel sick because it all sounds awful.
    Snap. I cannot seeing plans where you're told or given choices of what to eat because I usually dislike half of it if not more and I don't feel I'm a fussy eater lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<