Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

random gym expierence today.

a guy asked me stand on his feet while he did sit ups, and then challenged me to a plank challenge.
    i won it. (longest ive held the plank is 2 minutes, im trying to beat that little personal best!)

and he now owes me a coffee.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I actually can't stop eating. I think I'm reverting back to comfort eating. I feel low, so I eat. Then I feel low from putting on weight.
    Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning - I'm so scared to see how much I've put on.
    This has to stop! :(
    Going to rejoin the gym again some time this week too. (my six week trial ran out a while ago).
    blaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    PAT

Lobes: Were 1/2", Now downsized
    Venoms Septum Double Nostrils
    Double Tragus Forward Helix Conch
    Retired: Medusa, Triangle, Cheeks
    ---

~ Female With Best Piercing 2008 ~
    ~ Friendliest Member 2008 ~
    ~ Best Facial Piercing 2010 ~
    ~ Most Fabulous Hair (Joint winner with IckleNatStar) 2010 ~

Scarred_pierced

Pat I've been the same lately, going to weigh myself to see the damage, although I don't feel any bigger, just not any smaller :(

Just checked, I havnt put any weight on, might have lost a pound, how strange. My gym membership runs out in July, might start going again.

did body pump again after what feels like forever!

that huuuurt, i didnt start off with the weights im used to either, it was a higher weight this time.
    my bicep curls have improved too i noticed, used to be on 4kg on that, now its 10kg
    clean and press is upped to 15 kg too, wahey!

getting stronger

edit. biceps was 7.5, but found it "easy" so i added on to it, so 10kg
    Last edited by Bullet; 03-17-2011 at 09:32 PM.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I felt like I'd be put on about half a stone.. but when I got on the scales yesterday morning I had only put on a pound.

Quite how I've managed to get away with it I'm not sure as I've been eating out far too much the last few weeks.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Hello all

I am a new member to the site and also new to going to my gym. Well...a month or so in. I am trying to lose weight, really I just want a flat tummy haha, and I was wondering if any one had any fantastic tips. I haven't gone in over a week because my house flooded and I have been a tad busy. But usually I like to run on the elliptical for half an hourish and sometimes bike after. Or sometimes I run/walk on the tread mill and then bike. I lift some weights but I am more focused on going down in size. Aren't we all though? haha.

Good luck to everyone in their goals, even though you are all beautiful as you are
    Call me Smiley

Current Piercings:
    4 Lobes L&R
    3 Helix L&R
    1 Conch L
    Nose
    Monroe
    Smiley
    Tongue Web
    Vertical Labret

Tattoos:
    Swallow on left foot
    Anchor on right foot
    Script on left fore arm

I want many many more tattoos and a few more piercings. But I've got lotsa time and not a lotta money, so wait I shall!

rjs

You won't get 'big' by lifting weights. Unless you take steroids, of course.

If you just do tons of cardio you're more likely to end up skinnyfat, ie, you'll appear 'slim' but actually under your clothes you'll be all flabby with no muscle:

Lift some weights and you'll get some structure and definition:

I think I know which I'd prefer. Plus weightlifting has tons of other benefits for women - it's great for our bones, actually makes it easier to lose weight because a pound of muscle burns significantly more calories than a pound of fat does, and so on.
    Last edited by rjs; 03-22-2011 at 10:20 AM.

I really need to get back into going to the gym. I've just not had the energy lately :(
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

loss weight, sod that i need to put on weight :( lol
    TORY

Piercings - retired - tounge, tregas, scafolding, nipple x 2, labret, lower part of belly button, 3 lobes in each ear, diath, facial md

Have - 14mm lobe, 3mm lobe, both conch 1.6mm - 2.4mm, both tregas 1.2mm, both diath1.2mm, helix 1.2mm, nose 1.2mm, belly button 1.6mm, tongue 1.6mm, 2x mds on belly

Want - conch punch, 1 x helix!

Tatts - many all over my body

Want - wrist cover up, matching wrist tatts

http://www.emi-clothing.co.uk/

I forgot that my home scales hate me
    I've put in nearly 3lb overnight [I know weight fluctuates, but mine is normall really steady]

Oh well. Just need to make sure to use that as motivation rather than an excuse. Going for my first jog [ever] in a bit
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...