Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Thank you Jane <3 My only problem now is.. what the hell to do with my corsets. I'm not sure I can alter them successfully and they cost me a small fortune. I think I might have to send a couple to a good corsetter and see if they can take them in at all.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

I've lost 2lb in the week I've been home.
    Shows how crappy my uni diet is =/
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

I am looking forward to dropping this extra stone! Being only 4ft10 extra weight isn't good. I am thinking about getting a bike.

Well after having a pretty crappy winter and putting the stone and a half i lost last summer right back on again, the healthy eating and activity starts again! As the weather is getting warmer i cant hide away under big hoodies etc anymore so need to do something about it!

So i have a stone to lose and then a lot of toning to do, after reading through a few pages here you have all done an amazing job! I hope i am as successful!
    So far i have......

Left lobe 1x 1.2 1x 5mm
    Right lobe 1x 1.2 1x 1.6
    Right tragus
    Right helix
    Nose
    Left side of lip
    Tongue
    Left industrial
    ​Right Nipple

Tattoos

8 pentagrams down left side of my back
    Tree of life on left arm
    RAF Pin-up on right leg
    Triple moon goddess symbol on left forearm
    ​Horned God symbol on right forearm

http://www.facebook.com/Masinor85

Senior Member mansonville-fuckers's Avatar

my extra weight is coming off slowly, lost 5lbs in about 3 weeks
    Medusa -Septum 3mm - Conch - Tragus - L/R Lobes 1inch.
    Tongue split
    Tattoos - w0rk in progress..
    Over 22retired piercings.

wishlist: - more dermals - futher ink - dermal punch - 2nd tongue split

Has anyone tried/is gonna try the New Atkins diet? Apparently its less restrictive and healthier than the old one, and easier to go back onto normal food.

My boyf is really interested in it, as he wants to lose weight, but it's hard for him to exercise cos wehave no money for the gym and he has bad knees so can't go for a jog. We may get a 30 exercise bike from tesco for something to do in front of the telly!

He just seems to make excuses for eating bad food. He's getting better in that Ive been making him sanwiches which actually fill him up (he has either ham, ham and cheese, or grated carrot, mozzarella and humous) and we've been having carrots and broccoli with dip in the evenings, so he's heading the right way.. Maybe once we both get permanent jobs we can go to the gym together again!

I'm trying to lose weight myself at the moment. I have a health problem that means I can't exercise and i haven't been able to for nearly 2 years. Managed to put on a stone and a half in that time. The method I'm using is just swapping the unhealthy snacks for healthy ones, smaller portion sizes, cutting out mindless eating (like eating when you're not hungry), and if I'm desperate for something like cake I have a weight watchers one instead cause although it's still unhealthy its just that little bit less fattening. lol. Hope that's some assistance, I'm not sure how that would fit in with a vegan lifestyle to be honest though.

Also, walking alot more does help. Like if you tend to get public transport or drive, if it's possible, either walk or bike instead. It's not much exercise but it does absolute wonders and you don't have to make much extra time to do it because it fits in with your day.

Walking is good, and free.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
    I've lost 2lb in the week I've been home.
    Shows how crappy my uni diet is =/
    Most find at uni they pile on the pounds due to the excessive amount of alcohol and eating out.

I've gotten to 11stone, which I've been at for quite a while, its not something that particularly bothers me, but I'd quite like to get back to a size 12 eventually..