Page 2 of 614 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

Its good to eat breakfast.. especially as you want to lose weight as it kick-starts your metabolism in the morning.

i usually have wholegrain cereal with soya milk, extra raisins, and more fruit.. lunch, some fruit, a small salad, maybe beans on toast or a portion of chips! and dinner is usually about 4 portions of veg in some homemade sauce or gravy. then i eat chocolate.. mmm
    Have:
    Right ear: 16mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, helix

Left ear: 16mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, conch, helix
    Left Nostril 1.2mm
    Septum 2mm
    Snakebites 1,2mm
    2 tattoos.
    Want:
    Right ear: Tragus
    Left ear: helix
    Right Nostril
    Tongue
    Madonna
    Lots more tattoos

Sound Devastation Records
    Myspace

Go Vegan

I'm on Xenical now. I lost 3 pounds in a day. Haha.

I now eat three strict meals a day (unless it's weekend, then I sleep through breakfast) and don't really snack at all. Everything I eat has less than 3% fat in it, and I only realised how very little that is, when I looked at a flake and it had over 30%.
    winner of best other female modification 2007

what's Xenical?
    I'm Nic!

Piercings:
    L. Ear: Helix [2mm], 4x Lobe | R. Ear: Scaffold, 4x Lobe | Oral: Labret, Medusa, Center Tongue x2, snakebites | Belly Button

wishlist:
    sternum microdermal | conch | tragus | septum

retired:
    hip/stomach surface
    right nostril

Tattoos:
    HIM x AFI design - lower back

Demon/Dragon Wings - upper back

------------

Bought by just persia [Andy] for 500

------------

I've lost a few pounds in the last 3 weeks.

I lost at least half a stone in the 2 weeks back at uni after Christmas, but now I've put most of that back on again. I lose weight really easily when I can actually be bothered. Only at uni though. I just don't buy anything particularly unhealthy :P Usually, in a day, I'll have a yoghurt and/or an apple, some crackers and cheese, and a meal about 5/6pm - usually rice and chicken (curry, fajita-style or jerk chicken) or chilli con carne. And then some more crackers later if I get hungry again, but I usually don't.

It doesn't sound like much but I never really have needed to eat that much, I just don't get hungry easily. I tend to eat out of boredom though at home, so I put so much weight on when I'm back for more than a week. I'm dreading the summer, haha.

last summer i lost nearly 2 stone in 2 months and i loved it, i was a t a perfect weight, and was always being told i looked great.. but iv put it all back again :(... but i dont eat any more then normal... so now im all grumpy lol!

I've lost 2 and a half stone since I properly started trying last May2007. I don't diet,
    I've never stuck to diets or detoxes, I tried a 3 day fruit and veg detox with my mate and we lasted breakfast and lunch then went out for dinner, tell you what though, it really made us appreciate our dinner!
    I listen to Paul Mckenna "I can make you thin" cd which is like a meditation/hypnosis cd, it does work! well it did for me. Basically he just tells you to eat when you want and what you want, as long as you are ACTUALLY hungry, and only eating until you are no longer hungry.
    I try to exercise 5 times a week in different ways including allocating myself a night out with my mates to dance hehe
    I'll admit i have a complete obsession about losing weight and constantly check what i eat how much, how many cals etc etc and it drives people mad.
    food-wise i believe Thai food is the BEST food to diet with as it's noodles, fresh veg and meat and incredible YUM.
    I love healthy food anyway but i have sneaky crisps and chocolate too.
    I'm now nearly 10stone which is my first goal, but by the summer i want to be about 8 n a half to 9 stone, it gets a LOT harder the lighter you get,but i'm determined!!
    My confidence has shot up as well! and i let my photography-student-housemate take some sexy pics of me (my avatar being one of them) and it made me feel GREAT! so i thoroughly recommend a photo shoot for anyone! hehe we should all arrange a shoot together

Well done everyone who have been doing so well, it's down to the individual, my friend is a size 16 and loves her body, i'm a size 12 and think i'm a fatty (I'm only 5 foot 2 though, she's about 5'7) I feel a lot healthier since losing weight and i will feel healthier wen i get another stone or so off, it's a lot easier on my joints *grabs walking stick* lol
    Always keep taking photos of yourself through the time you're trying to lose weight, I LOVE looking at my before and after pictures and seeing the progress it's such an incentive boost! Weight loss is an amazing form of body mod i think, like stretching a piercing but..in reverse..if that makes sense lmao It's amazing how the skin shrinks eventually and noticing bone showing through and stuff it's so cool
    Last edited by thepurpleone; 02-04-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    left ear-
    scaffold,pinna,auricle,2xlobe,8mm tunnel, conch
    right ear-
    3 helix bars,orbital,2xlobe,8mm tunnel
    Diagonal nipple bar.
    Septum

Tattoo-treble clef on groin

Retired-Labret (I pierced it at the wrong angle.painful to play clarinet with too :( )
    www.myspace.com/thepurpleone

i agree its certainly down to the individual. I have been 11st/size 14 since i was about 12 years old. Never fat, but never slim either.. i always felt a bit shapeless. Last summer i managed to get down to 10st and a size 12 and i felt better about my body than i ever have done before (wore a bikini :o). Unfortunately i was also severely depressed... and ive put the weight on again since concentrating on getting better. I think its time to try and reach that again though... my ideal weight would be about 9st/Size 10 i think.
    Have:
    Right ear: 16mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, helix

Left ear: 16mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, conch, helix
    Left Nostril 1.2mm
    Septum 2mm
    Snakebites 1,2mm
    2 tattoos.
    Want:
    Right ear: Tragus
    Left ear: helix
    Right Nostril
    Tongue
    Madonna
    Lots more tattoos

Sound Devastation Records
    Myspace

Go Vegan

I go between 9st and 9 1/2...maybe more, I think I got heavier than that over Christmas. I'd really like to be back to around 7st 10 - 8st again, but that would be silly because I was shorter then and now it'd be too bony (and none of my clothes would fit me!) I think 8 and a half stone is good for me. I don't have any scales though and only weigh myself a few times a year, if that. I go more on how I feel and how my clothes fit than how much I weigh.

I want my microdermals to heal so I can go swimming again.

Well I'm basically in a 'lose weight or be in pain' situation now, since spending a few days in hospital over suspected gallstones. They haven't specifically said to lose weight, but I have to cut out:

Dairy (no problem, I already do)
    Wheat/gluten (again, I have to anyway)
    Any excess sugar
    Anything carbonated
    Some fruits (such as grapes)
    Processed food (I don't eat it much, so no real problem there)
    Any added salt

And some other random things... so I will lose weight naturally. Which ain't a bad thing.

I'll never, ever go on a diet. It messes with my head. If I eat well, I lose weight. I don't have to eat less.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please