Thread: Weight and Fitness Thread

You look amazing! It's incredible that you still look really healthy even with having lost a lot of weight. Congrats!

I think I'm actually ok with my weight. I'm a size 14 and 5'10 and I'd love to be a size 10...but I don't care enough to put the effort in. And my boyfriend loves my wobbly bits...and my friends don't care about my wobbly bits, I don't see why they should get me upset.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Thank you

The doctors told me I'd have loads of excess skin to contend with if I carried on 'refusing to eat' (yeah, because severe illness makes you want to stuff yourself!), yet with the exception of a bit of underarm wobble, a little pot belly (which I like!) and slightly chunkier thighs than I should have, I'm fine.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    You look amazing! It's incredible that you still look really healthy even with having lost a lot of weight. Congrats!

I think I'm actually ok with my weight. I'm a size 14 and 5'10 and I'd love to be a size 10...but I don't care enough to put the effort in. And my boyfriend loves my wobbly bits...and my friends don't care about my wobbly bits, I don't see why they should get me upset.
    *hi-five* I'm the same as you, just alittle bit taller. Sounds like the right kinda attitude, which more often than not I do have, I just wish the down days didn't interfere as much!

I'd love to be a 12 again, I've never really cared about being smaller than that, but if it doesn't happen, then oh well. I'm happy to stay at a 14 as long as my hips don't get any wider. Damn bones

Y'know seeing all of you doing it makes me think that its actually possible for me to do it. You all look fab, both before and after
    Hi I'm Kim

Urgh I swear I'm just not dropping the weight at all >.<
    Hiya, I'm Lynn (:

Current:
    Lobex6 [incl. 2x6mm stretches]
    Left helix
    Nostril
    Tongue
    Navel
    Centre labret

Get drunk. Get pierced. & Dance like no one's watching.
    Life's too short not to.

Since being back in Manc all I've eaten really are instant noodles, toast and cereal, I suck. Not been exercising either (aside from cycling to Sainsbury's occasionally), I've totally fallen off the health wagon. Maybe I should've stayed in Wetherby a bit longer. Mind you, I eat less when I'm in Manc so that might help the weight keep coming off - when I left Wby I was 10st 4lb, only 4lb to go unless I decide to go for 9st (which probably wouldn't be healthy for my height).
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

well done everyone who's doing so well, rhi-the pump it up dvd ROCKS doesn't it? lol

i'm trying to find out on the net how the skin shrinks when weight is lost, like the science behind it and EXACTLY what happens...but i can't find eff all! can anyone find a decent site cos google is letting me down lol
    left ear-
    scaffold,pinna,auricle,2xlobe,8mm tunnel, conch
    right ear-
    3 helix bars,orbital,2xlobe,8mm tunnel
    Diagonal nipple bar.
    Septum

Tattoo-treble clef on groin

Retired-Labret (I pierced it at the wrong angle.painful to play clarinet with too :( )
    www.myspace.com/thepurpleone

Quote Originally Posted by starless_dark View Post
    Since being back in Manc all I've eaten really are instant noodles, toast and cereal, I suck. Not been exercising either (aside from cycling to Sainsbury's occasionally), I've totally fallen off the health wagon. Maybe I should've stayed in Wetherby a bit longer. Mind you, I eat less when I'm in Manc so that might help the weight keep coming off - when I left Wby I was 10st 4lb, only 4lb to go unless I decide to go for 9st (which probably wouldn't be healthy for my height).
    That's great ^_^, well the weight loss, I mean! I think 10 stone would be great for you, I couldn't see you as 9 you make look too thin?

flat-ish tummy for my holiday

i think i must have lost a few pounds over the last week or so

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Congratulations to everyone on the weight loss front! I too am dieting, trying to get down to that elusive size 14-16.
    June start weight = 13st 7lb Current weight = 12st 6lb
    So far I have lost 2" from my waist and hips. I'm 5ft 7" tall and still a size 18 (or a 20 in H&M).

Current regime: bran flakes + fruit + fat free yoghurt for breakfast.
    enormous fruit salad for lunch.
    chilli + jacket potato or quorn pasta for dinner.
    no booze!

People tell me all the time that I don't look my weight or clothes size. I have smooth curves with no lumpy/wobbly bits and a 32" waist. It really grinds my gears that I can't find any cyber clothing to fit and must have it all tailor made. Anyone else have this problem?