Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Motorbikes

Question Motorbikes

What Motorbike/s have you had, you ride, what bike would you like next & buy if you had all the money in the world.

My first bike is a Honda CB500s (I know not cool), I'd like a new shape Hornet 600 next, When I can afford it I'd like a Triumph Speed Triple or Honda CB1300 next. If I had all the money in the world I'd have one of the above mentioned along with a Triumph Rocket III trike with big low profile tyres on the back & a really wide axle.
    Life's Too Short

L/Lobe: 1.6mm, R/Lobe:7mm
    R/Arm : Tribal Band

I haven't got one yet but I'm doing my Direct Access in April/May time =] already done my CBT

I'm after a CBR =]

I've got a Derbi GPR 125, don't like being 18 can't ride big bikes.

My dad's got a Aprilia rsv100r Factory though. YUM!

First Suzuki GS500
    Second Kawasaki ZXR400
    Now Kawasaki ZX7R Ninja. Love it!
    Would like, R1, ZX10R, HRC Fireblade, anything that's quick really
    Remember, it's not what you ride, it's how you ride it!
    I've outdone many an old fart on a sportsbike with my little GS500, not in a straight line obviously but on the twisties, its all about......... BALLS!

Taking direct access course hopefully around april so none yet. Want a honda CBR. but love the newest triumph daytona
    CHRISSY

Current: 1 lobe on left (vaguely stretching) + rook + double helix, 2 lobes on right, 1 nipple, double nostrils
    Want: vertical labret or medusa, other nipple, conch/helix punch

"CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!!"

I haven't even done my CBT yet - I was supposed to be doing it before Christmas but back trouble ruined that. Hopefully will be doing it within the next couple of months, then when I'm confident on a scooter I'm doing my full license.

I'd love a GSXR400 in matte black. Mmmm...
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Time Stretcher View Post
    What Motorbike/s have you had, you ride, what bike would you like next & buy if you had all the money in the world.

My first bike is a Honda CB500s (I know not cool), I'd like a new shape Hornet 600 next, When I can afford it I'd like a Triumph Speed Triple or Honda CB1300 next. If I had all the money in the world I'd have one of the above mentioned along with a Triumph Rocket III trike with big low profile tyres on the back & a really wide axle.
    hondas are good and u have it for a couple years cos its a cheap all rounder and move on to bigger things when ur riding is more confident and bump up ur no insurance claims, i hope to get a cb250 or cb4 4 my first bikeafter a couple of years get a suzuki gsx-r600 has to be a yellow one though.
    piercings
    2x lobe pircings in each ear
    pair of stretched lobes (10mm)
    nipple
    lip
    had nose piercing but pissed me off

hope for
    tragus but my traguses may be too small 2. :(
    conch
    tongue but tongue isn't long enough

My bro had a Honda, can't remember the model. It got stolen a week after he bought it : (

All that shines,
    Turns to rust.
    All that stands, in time
    Turns to dust.

Thumbs up Do Direct Access!

Quote Originally Posted by Foostar View Post
    I haven't even done my CBT yet - I was supposed to be doing it before Christmas but back trouble ruined that. Hopefully will be doing it within the next couple of months, then when I'm confident on a scooter I'm doing my full license.

I'd love a GSXR400 in matte black. Mmmm...
    Do it all in one, biggar bikes are so much easier to ride, I know it sounds daft, I wasn't sure when I got told that. What with the new test coming in soon, it's going to be so much harder to get a full licence. Even if you only get a scooter to start off with to get your confidence up. Once you've got going on the 500's you use for the test you'll definetly want a biggar bike.
    Life's Too Short

L/Lobe: 1.6mm, R/Lobe:7mm
    R/Arm : Tribal Band

MINE!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast