Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Motorbikes

I still have to deal with getting my normal license first, I've wanted a bike for years. I'll probably get one of the higher end Harley Sportsters. Small, powerful, yet reasonably affordable and are more interesting to me aesthetically than any of the asian models. I like the classic bike style too much for them.

First bike was a Hongdu 125. Total scrapper but did me proud. Second was an old Honda VT500 Shadow. Cruiser style with a tendency of doing speedway in the wet. Current bike is a Suzuki GSF 650 Bandit. Love it lots
    The only difference between people with body mods and people without body mods is that the people with the body mods don't give the ones without them a hard time!

First Aprillia rs125
    2nd Ducati 748
    3rd Ducati 749
    Present MV AGUSTA F4 S
    Current:
    Nipple,Eyebrow,Earl,Labret,Nape

Tatoos:
    Arms,Back,Neck

Man I love bikes, but my favourate has to be a Kawasaki Ninja ZX10, I just love ninja's!

Thumbs down Kawasaki's Raw Power!!!!

Kawasaki ZX Ninja's are awesome in any size. This years ZX10 looks very nice saw it at the Motorcycle Show at the NEC. Shame about the ugly Mirrors & Indicators combined on the 08 model. I wouldn't have one though as any normal man would never use all that power. Saw a program on Men & Motors on Sky & they put some racers on the Fireblade, R1, ZX-10R & GSXR-1000 & not one of them used anywhere near the power the bikes had.
    Life's Too Short

L/Lobe: 1.6mm, R/Lobe:7mm
    R/Arm : Tribal Band

r1's and r6's are the best bikes, coolest looking, but my first bike will be a Honda CBR, when im older i am gonna try to go with a Harley Vrod, those bikes are badasses

Ive had allsorts of bikes in the past the one i have noe is a suzuki gsxr 1000. I had a go at racing them years back but spent most of the time on my arse and have the metal plates and scars to prove it lol.
    I have to agree with 1st time stretcher though ive never had mine full open in sixth gear the fastest ive been on mine was 176 mph and it was still pulling like a train 'very scary when you can feel the front wheel trying to lift.
    See God Then Back Off

Tomorrow I find out if I am getting my first bike Hyosung GT250R with a sports upgrade... a red one Its a sexy bike. Definately doesn't sound or act like a 250cc! Big step up from riding a postie bike all day hehehe
    Lobes : 2x12mm, 1x8mm, 3x6mm, 2x1.6mm
    Right eyebrow : 1.2
    Both nostrils : 0.8
    Septum : 2.5
    Tongue : Centre 1.6, Vipers 1.6, Webbing 1.2
    Labret : 2x 1.6
    Both nipples : 2.0
    VCH : 1.6
    Triangle : 1.6
    Chest microdermals x 2
    Chest surface x 2

RIP Back microdermals x 2

Cool

My first bike I had was a very long time ago I had a XL125 Honda trail bike I liked this one but had to sell it after a couples of years because of my folks and I used this one for off and on road.

My second dike I had was a DT 125 R Yamaha had this one for about 3 years then decided to sell it and went into Motocross and first bought Yamaha 125 yz got to race track and decided it was not going to work took it back to shop and purchase a Suzuki 125 RM had this for about 5 years then sold it and purchase Yamaha 125 YZ used it a few times and then sold it about 2 years ago somebody tried to steal it.

I decided the road was not for me because I found motorists were unfriendly and seem to forget about motorbikes.

I would like another bike and again prefer MX bikes and going offroad it is more fun.

I know this is a bit different.
    I Have:
    Apadravya 1.6mm

I Want:
    Ampallang
    Reverse PA
    PA
    Frenum Ring
    Frenum Ladder

Maybe:
    Nipples not sure yet.

First and only