Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

reversal is a nearly impossible thing to perform if ya have big veins under ur tongue lyk mine, i myt get a small split though but i think shud wait, as u said, im planning to get all my retired piercings back again along wit 2 nipples and a surface above my naval, maybe a naval compas too
    Body Mods

Retired:- 3x nape(neck), tragus, 2x forearm microdermals, 4x hip

NetherSpirit

Reversal can cause your tongue to be thinner than it was before splitting, and it can also mess with your speech.

Get the peircings you want first, it'll give you a greater chance to find out what mods you really like.

Personally, I've had 21 piercings and I'm still not sure if I want my tongue split, so I'm going to wait until I'm at least 25-30 before considering it.

my mate has 65 piercings and he still aint sure he wants his done so we reguarly go and get suspended, its nice to go to places where wen ur hangin on hooks ppl actualli praise ya instead of bein critical, have u ever thought of suspension ??
    Body Mods

NetherSpirit

Yeah I want to try a suspension, but the fact is I'm 16, skint and have very little transport available, so it'll have to wait for now.

u bein serious, 16 ?? u certainly fooled me thought u were in ur 20's lol, make sure ur strong wen goin for ur first cos if u aint then u will dislocate ur shoulders and it aint a pretty sight but the whole ritual depends on ur body/ skin structure, sum ppl are made for it and sum arent
    Body Mods

NetherSpirit

Yup I'm 16.

My joints are really weak, especially my shoulders, so I'm not sure what type of suspension my body would be able to endure.

av u got a strong back, if so u cud do hovered suspension
    Body Mods

NetherSpirit

Yeah, I'd say it's fairly strong.

I have hypermobility, so the majority of my joints are rediculously loose.

oh ryt, 1 of 2 things can happen, u can either float and ur skin will hold, or u can float up til the standard height of 3ft and then ur skin cud tear and dat results in very nice scar buts a painful down to earth reality check wen ya go face first into the ground
    Body Mods

NetherSpirit

My skin should hold fine, it's just dislocated joints that I need to worry about.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast