Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will my PA hole heal over?

Im now wearing 10mm thick ring, and one a few occations I have down sized to 8mm for a change. The longest time I was wearing the 8mm was about 3 weeks, and when I went back to 10mm it just fell straight back in. I have also totally removed my PA ring for 2 weeks before and again the ring just fell straight back in. So I guess you will always be left with some sort of hole.

Like I have said before, PA is for life and not just for Christmas haha
    Current piercing:
    Frenum Not wearing due to my large PA ring
    Nipple- Now stretched to a 3.2 x 12 BCR
    PA- 10.0 x 10mm Tribal ring
    Tattoos:
    Panther and snake on right upper arm
    Indicent lady on my right upper leg
    Dolphins and names round my naval
    Ying Yang on my left upper arm

i took my 2.4mm out 2 years ago, and the hole is still very much there.

Default Reinsertion Of Pa?

I had a 2.4mm PA, but took it out after a year as my ex hated it. The hole closed up and there's not much of a scar showing now. Recently I heard that it's easy to re-open a PA hole, but I'm a bit squeamish to do it myself. Is it OK to have it re-done by a piercer or will the scarring cause a problem?

Any ideas on Frenum vs PA piercings? If anyone has bad both, which do you prefer, and which do women prefer?

Any advice gratefully recieved!

Geoff

About 3 years ago I had my PA pierced at 3.2mm and stretched it to 4mm when it had healed. I wore the 4mm for a year then decided to take it out and the hole closed up completely, no problems whatsoever. I've had it re-done since though (2 years later) and back to 4mm again.
    Current mods: 2 x 38mm lobes, 8mm septum, 2 x eyebrow, anti-eyebrow, horizontal eyebrow, 2 x 4mm nostrils, conch, bridge, ampallang, 7 x frenums, 3 x hafada, 2 x vertical nipples, 4mm PA, microdermal on upper cheek

Retired: 4mm labret, scaffold, snug, transverse lobe, chin, hand web, finger, 4mm PA, microdermal in hand, apadravya

Default PA's Live for it!

YES! It wont heal over BUT it will close up a lot and the remaining hole will fill with a fatty deposit in as little as a few weeks so if you are worried about taking the jewellery out and having 2 holes dont. Thats 5mm closing down and filling in a couple of weeks after a ten year plus piercing. Then when you feel like reusing the PA, just gently reinsert the gear again.

im getting mine done in a couple of weeks i wudnt want the hole to ever heal up just incase i ever took it out for any reason. once i got it i want it for life

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    Just wondering, if ever I decide to give up wearing a PA, will the hole heal over or always be there?

I wear a 4mm (had stretched to 5mm but too big overall). I got pierced 8 months ago.
    hey guy i was told any thing 6ga or larger wont close up. i,m at ooooga and can take it out for months at a time and it only closes some to about 00 ga

hope this helps

bignuts2go

Does urine come out of the hole?
    Quote Originally Posted by chris86 View Post
    i took my 2.4mm out 2 years ago, and the hole is still very much there.

I had some trouble with my PA (8mm/0g) that led to me taking the jewellery out for about two weeks. In that time, it closed to about 4mm. I kept a ring in there to stop it closing up any more before I got my Apadravya.
    Eight piercings 'down below": Apadravya, Lorum, Guiche and five-rung Hafada ladder. Both nipples pierced October 2016.

Ancient thread.

Closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12