Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transient Fancies or Here to Stay?

gandy

talking of trends i would say ive seen some intresting trends in body piercing

1st off microdermals looking back to 2006 on here and people didnt know so much about them and didnt want to get them till its was better known

2nd bridge piercings i still hate them sorry just not my cupa tea but i know people who have said no way to get them in the past to end up getting them this year

3rd large lobes i know someone who got his lobes all the way upto 35mm about 3 years ago and now long longer wants them so i think for some it was a passing fad

4th smaller lobes (3mm - 10mm) i have seen some meany lobes at that sizes weather its because people wish to make there lobes smaller in the futre i danno, but seeing as a huge range of jewellery upto 10mm maybe its more of a fun chose to have, i know tthat i only want to go upto 10mm because of the crescents ive seen and fallen in love with lol

5th septum i used to hate them myself but now ive got it i would never give it up i love it and i guess its the same with a few people on here

For me piercings are permanent, at the moment. That's to say I think I'll always have them, and can't imagine taking them out, but at the same time should I wake up one morning and think "this isn't me anymore" then that'd be fine by me. Not an issue.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

My interest in general is life long, I am sure of that.
    However, that does not mean I will still want all my piercings in the future. I'm pretty sure I'll never want to downsize my lobes though. I hate looking at my ears before they were stretched, I think it just looks so strange. I much prefer the shape of my ears now.

Quote Originally Posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    For me piercings are permanent, at the moment. That's to say I think I'll always have them, and can't imagine taking them out, but at the same time should I wake up one morning and think "this isn't me anymore" then that'd be fine by me. Not an issue.
    Bingo ^

Obviously, my tattoos are permanent. I knew that before I got them, and I plan a LOT more in the future. I've always wanted my body decorated, ever since I was very young.
    Face: Labret, medusa, septum, double nostrils, bridge.
    Ears: 8 lobes, 2 auricles, conch, tragus, 2 helixes, daith.
    Body: Nipples.

I am Katie. I like earl grey tea, marshmallows in hot chocolate, poetry and Care Bears.

disco-lemonade@live.com
    ^ add me please

what do u think of nullification?

Wtf??!!
    Holes: lobes 2@ 2mm, 2@ 1.6mm, auricle @ 1.6mm, helix @ 1.6mm, nostril, navel @ 2mm Inkage x lots.
    In a pink net, purple lined SJ, with a purple tutu and pink fairy wings.

gandy

Quote Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
    what do u think of nullification?
    i think its stupid and anyone who like/does it should have there head looked at

Quote Originally Posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
    My body modification has altered my mind far more than it has altered my physical appearance.
    I had to quote that just because I think.. I don't know.. it's kind of beautiful..

And I can identify with it. Thinking about it, my piercings have made me far more confident in who I am.. and just generally more sure of my self.

But yeah I'm writing that down, maybe I'm just in a thinking kind of mood but it's just lovely *applauds.. Cat?*

My interest is here to stay!
    Tattoos and stretched lobes are obviously permanent too!

septum and snakebites.. im gonna have them for a while. Maybe i'll take them out when i get into my 40s and become a mum or whatever, but for the moment theyre staying!
    Have:
    Right ear: 16mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, helix

Left ear: 16mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 2.4mm lobe, conch, helix
    Left Nostril 1.2mm
    Septum 2mm
    Snakebites 1,2mm
    2 tattoos.
    Want:
    Right ear: Tragus
    Left ear: helix
    Right Nostril
    Tongue
    Madonna
    Lots more tattoos

Sound Devastation Records
    Myspace

Go Vegan

My body modification has altered my mind far more than it has altered my physical appearance.
    sigged, if you don't mind?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast