Thread: The Shoes thread

Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    what are they like for sizing, you take a 7 in DM right if I remember correctly? what size did you need in these and how does it compare to your other clarks shoes?
    Sorry for late reply. I'm a 6.5 at clarks, so I take that sizing. If you're got wide feet though they suggest going up half a size, as even on me they're snug (more so than a D fitting). I do wear 7 DM's, but that's as I can't find any I like in 6.5, DM's on the whole are pretty massive on me :s.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Sorry for late reply. I'm a 6.5 at clarks, so I take that sizing. If you're got wide feet though they suggest going up half a size, as even on me they're snug (more so than a D fitting). I do wear 7 DM's, but that's as I can't find any I like in 6.5, DM's on the whole are pretty massive on me :s.
    No worries. I have narrow feet :-) usually a 6.5 in clarks too I just wondered how they were size wise (there was a size 5 in stock at my clarks so I tried that on just to see what the sole was like and if the boot looked right and despite being very very uncomfortable for the length they are super comfy otherwise ill be getting a pair :-) cheers
    Got : tongue, rook, helix (x3), tragus, conch (x2), lobes (x4)
    Retired: daith, tragus, helix, wrist, daith, navel
    Tats: not enough

No worries, they're ace boots, I ordered the suede flowery ones the other day :P. Can't wait to get them, though I may not like them in real life-i'm telling myself that so I can pretend i'm saving money! I'm still far too tempted to ge the blue laura ashley ones :/
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Went on my email and the sidebar was advertising a Schuh sale, Went on and found these. Not sure i want to spend tht much on shoes right now, but they are super nice!

Ok...I dont seem to be able to post pictures anymore. Always says invalid url after ive copied the images url so anyway its these.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Lyssa I love them!!!

I've just ordered some Toms cos I need some hehe.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ah thank you Hazel. No idea why i couldnt post that, couldnt post in another thread earlier either, how strange. Anyway I really really love them. May just have to invest
    What colour Toms did you get?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I got a job at Schuh. I am now besotted with shoes. I need more money to buy shoes :(
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Do you get any discount for working there? Id be swimming in shoes if you did and i worked there

15% I think, I didn't want to ask as I've not technically had a proper shift there yet. I've already got my eye on around twelve pairs of shoes there...
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

I haven't got round to buying Toms yet ... how do people find their sizing? I have broad-ish feet and wear a size 6 in Docs (which I also need a new pair of)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue