Page 2611 of 2611 FirstFirst ... 161121112511256126012602260326042605260626072608260926102611
Results 26,101 to 26,110 of 26110

Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Bit of TCL needed then for the poor lass
    Aye I've been given a list a mile long of things he wants to buy haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Managed to ride 3 different motorcycles today and had real fun. The sun was hot and I was sweating buckets in my leathers. Good weather forecast down here over the Easter weekend with the Maidstone Tattoo Extravaganza going down too!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Managed to ride 3 different motorcycles today and had real fun. The sun was hot and I was sweating buckets in my leathers. Good weather forecast down here over the Easter weekend with the Maidstone Tattoo Extravaganza going down too!
    Hope you had a nice time!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Hope you had a nice time!
    Great time thanks Mazzy! Been out a fair bit over Easter too building my confidence up again as it's been 2years with the bike off the road.
    Took it out for a ride earlier today and just had to stop off for a bacon sandwich and tea. Happy days
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Had a lovely trip to Manchester.

Drove down in Yvonne mode, went for a meal and to a club, stayed at a nice hotel.

(for those who don't know, I'm trans - I am a regular guy most of the time and present as a girl some of the time)

It was nice to have a longer time than usual in girl mode and nice to do more everyday things. Especially nice was the double take from the waiter when I spoke (I don't try to hide my male voice) - that means I "passed" as a girl visually. I don't set out to pass, I don't care who knows about me, but my goal is to present as feminine as possible so when people don't "read" me then I know I have succeeded.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Great time thanks Mazzy! Been out a fair bit over Easter too building my confidence up again as it's been 2years with the bike off the road.
    Took it out for a ride earlier today and just had to stop off for a bacon sandwich and tea. Happy days
    You are all brave going out on bikes. (Boo and TikiMan). They would really frighten me! That is handy you stopped off and had some nosh!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    You are all brave going out on bikes. (Boo and TikiMan). They would really frighten me! That is handy you stopped off and had some nosh!
    Haha, I freaking love it tbh. Sad thing is my hips hate it now so I do'nt really go out any more and it makes me super sad. :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Haha, I freaking love it tbh. Sad thing is my hips hate it now so I do'nt really go out any more and it makes me super sad. :(
    That's a shame your hips hate it now Boo. I know how you feel as my balance is bad so, I don't do very much now-a-days.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

So what 3 bikes did you ride ?
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    So what 3 bikes did you ride ?
    My bike which is a Kawasaki Z750 (2006), a courtesy bike Ducati Monster 797 and my neighbours KTM exc-f 250.
    I have to say the KTM single was great and it would be awesome fun off road.
    It was lovely getting back on the Z though. Some bikes you just bond with don't you?
    Last edited by TikiMan; 05-12-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:

Tattoos: