Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    I added another motorcycle to my fleet !
    This sounds like a new thread.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I had a day off (national holiday ) and I saw some dear friends and generally had (still have!) a lazy day in one of the city gardens.
    A beginner really

Right ear: two lobes, helix and daith
    Left ear: three lobes and tragus
    Nose: septum

I discovered EE now cover my house. I have 4G internet as I am too far from the exchange. I was with the truly awful Vodafone.
    I've now switched to EE and have double the data for the same price and it is 4x faster!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Got my 73rd and 74th piercings - a third pair if inner helix piercings.
    But the best part was that the new piercer at my local studio saw me come in and thought "yes! a heavily pierced person"

Pics soon.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    Got my 73rd and 74th piercings - a third pair if inner helix piercings.
    But the best part was that the new piercer at my local studio saw me come in and thought "yes! a heavily pierced person"

Pics soon.
    Sounds awesome. Are they all current or does that include any retired?

Best thing today was I got a little lie in this morning

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Sounds awesome. Are they all current or does that include any retired?
    Current

You are brave -yv- lol.... The best thing that has happened to me today is my tattoo has nearly healed. It has been a nightmare. Very itchy now.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

My ear pain has finally started to calm down a bit from Wednesday. (Conch punch and suture and hypertrophic scar removal from old upper conch piercing and current high lobe piercing along with sutures). Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    My ear pain has finally started to calm down a bit from Wednesday. (Conch punch and suture and hypertrophic scar removal from old upper conch piercing and current high lobe piercing along with sutures). Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight :/
    Wow.....all sounds major. All the best with your recovery

I've got down to Devon for few days merriment pre-Christmas.
    Very chilled.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Wow.....all sounds major. All the best with your recovery

I've got down to Devon for few days merriment pre-Christmas.
    Very chilled.
    Aww thanks love and I hope you have a fab time in Devon.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<