Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

I finally got approved for some benefits over here in the netherlands!! Since I still don't have work and have no luck finding it I will get a minimum amount of money to sustain living needs. It took a looong time to get it all through but it's finally done! The first part of the benefits will be booked on my bank this monday or tuesday ^^
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I went with my 14 year old daughter to get her hair done and then we went summer clothes shopping. We always have so much fun together and it was so fun just the two of us today. It's just the two of us in a houseful of boys! My husband and I have 4 boys and just 1 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I finally got approved for some benefits over here in the netherlands!! Since I still don't have work and have no luck finding it I will get a minimum amount of money to sustain living needs. It took a looong time to get it all through but it's finally done! The first part of the benefits will be booked on my bank this monday or tuesday ^^
    I'm so pleased to read this!!

Best thing for me was getting a corset in the mail from the US and it fitting amazingly well, better than any I've ever worn so far!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Glad to hear that Hazel! Never had a corset on (wouldn't be opposed to it tbh. But more on that in another topic) but I can imagine that an amazing fitting corset makes a whole world difference.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Want:

Glad to hear that Hazel! Never had a corset on (wouldn't be opposed to it tbh. But more on that in another topic) but I can imagine that an amazing fitting corset makes a whole world difference.
    I have always loved corsets! But now I understand what to get for my shape it's amazing how they change things. Plenty of males wear them too ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Besides waking up? Hmmmm.......Dunkin Donuts coffee? I dunno, kinda had a crappy day lol

Got my rook pierced.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Okay I got the benefits in today!! ^^ They transfered more than they initially though so that's always a plus.

Want:

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Okay I got the benefits in today!! ^^ They transfered more than they initially though so that's always a plus.
    *high fives* congrats!!!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

Some gorgeous new square gold and crystal Neometal ends for the snugs - I never did much like the anodysed titanium balls that have been in from the start but they were necessary. I'll post some pictures once they stop sulking and the swelling has gone down again! Once they're healed I'm going to be ordering gold bars too
    Caro