Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

The best thing that has happened to me today, is that I finally got my shower fixed. It's been broken for a week, and being able to shower in my own house again is SUCH a good feeling.

Finally got to see The Purge: Election Year! I didn't like the 1st one (well I liked the film itself but it really scared me), loved the 2nd one, and really liked this one! I think Anarchy is still my favourite though, but the characters in this one were better.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Met 3 of my favourite Youtubers at the Simmers Meetup. Famous actors and singers clearly aren't my thing - It's Let's Players! <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Whoop, been invited to a taster-day doing something I am desperate to get into! Pretty certain I'll love it, I just hope they like me enough to let me volunteer there.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

So far, someone has bought me the Disney Merida doll I've wanted for ages, and I have 5 new CDs, 4 new releases (Green Day, Feeder, Alter Bridge, Meshuggah) and one present (We Are Harlot). Today is looking good so far!
    Current:
    - Left lobe x 2 - Left Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle - Right Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle
    - One tattoo on right shoulder/upper arm

Retired:
    - Left Outer Helix x 2 - Right Outer Helix x 2 - Nose - Nose (2nd time) - Left nipple - Chest surface - Left index finger (Accident with a stapler)

It's still early, but hubby making a fry up for breakfast. Mmmmm

Cancelled my broadband with BT. Now got my broadband via 4G - gone from less than 1Mb/s to over 10!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

I had a nice breakfast at a new coffee shop in town and went for a stroll by the river.
    Got: A forward helix and tragus in left ear, triple lobe in both ears, daith in right ear, right nostril and septum.
    Retired: Left nostril and forward helix
    Coming soon: Outer and inner conch.

Yesterday but I helped out with a wildlife survey of the Albert Dock in Liverpool. Was so fascinating, you can actually see it right in front of you - I didn't even know the water was clear enough to see in to! The person in charge said that most people won't even realise it's there.

Best part was a dogfish just casually swimming past, nearly peed myself haha
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

After 3 years of waiting I got the new My Vitriol album in the post today - it's a limited edition fan only release, released via crowdsourcing on pledgemusic.

It's the first actual CD I have bought since Arctic Monkeys (2006! eek!) and it is epic!
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital