Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Left about half 12 to pay someone else to make my brunch! Haha.
    Whooopa!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Whooopa!
    it was a bloody good scran too! Baked eggs with chorizo & spinach in a tomato sauce with buttery toast nomnomnom
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

it was a bloody good scran too! Baked eggs with chorizo & spinach in a tomato sauce with buttery toast nomnomnom
    Nice!!! I already miss eating out every day haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Nice!!! I already miss eating out every day haha!
    Ohh I bet, especially having had all that glorious Turkish food!

Ohh I bet, especially having had all that glorious Turkish food!
    Exactly!!

Sounds pretty lame but I've discovered these dusting cloths by Pledge that actually do what they say they do.... For the first time in my life I'm actually feeling satisfaction from dusting rather than annoyed cause I usually end up failing and just smushing it all over the place at making things worse O_O
    I guess it's the small things some days.....

I only meant to dust the front room but now zooming all around the house looking for dust. My partner things I've finally lost it completely.

Oh and joint first for most awesome, I think I finally found a worktop I'm happy with for my new kitchen Taken me about a year to get to where I am with the design and colour choices, and I've struggled for ages to find a worktop I can both afford and am happy with aesthetically.
    So yeah, that shows how awesome these cloths are O_O
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 05-18-2016 at 10:04 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Ohh which worktop have you gone with Nox?

My best thing was getting loads sorted in the house, got the corridor started and the living room, lots boxed up and the French doors were installed, yay!

Ohh which worktop have you gone with Nox?

My best thing was getting loads sorted in the house, got the corridor started and the living room, lots boxed up and the French doors were installed, yay!
    I'm going with a dark grey solid wood shaker door;

So my dream worktop would be a light granite or Carrara marble quartz with the grey veins like this to lighten it up;

Buuuuut that would eat most of my budget on the worktop alone :P And I'm wanting to go a bit higher spec on the oven so I can get a pizza stone and a self cleaning one xD

So I'm going with a laminate but our selection has nothing that I even like a little bit.

I've tried several other retailers and websites but nothing until today has come close. I decided to pop into Wickes on the way home and found this /jumps for joy

Such a relief... I know the look I'm after, and I doubt I could ever stretch to the real Quartz so would probably have kept putting off the kitchen until I found something.

I know all my appliances will be Black with S/Steel trims and my accessories/kettle/toaster etc etc are all red, so this now means I can pick the floor and tiles

I'm sure there was a home renovations thread somewhere?? Might have to go have a look and ask for opinions there Might speed my decisions up!
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 05-18-2016 at 11:31 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

The my day off so say in bed eating pop tarts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I'm going with a dark grey solid wood shaker door;

So my dream worktop would be a light granite or Carrara marble quartz with the grey veins like this to lighten it up;

Buuuuut that would eat most of my budget on the worktop alone :P And I'm wanting to go a bit higher spec on the oven so I can get a pizza stone and a self cleaning one xD

So I'm going with a laminate but our selection has nothing that I even like a little bit.

I've tried several other retailers and websites but nothing until today has come close. I decided to pop into Wickes on the way home and found this /jumps for joy

Such a relief... I know the look I'm after, and I doubt I could ever stretch to the real Quartz so would probably have kept putting off the kitchen until I found something.

I know all my appliances will be Black with S/Steel trims and my accessories/kettle/toaster etc etc are all red, so this now means I can pick the floor and tiles

I'm sure there was a home renovations thread somewhere?? Might have to go have a look and ask for opinions there Might speed my decisions up!

Ohh lovely! Our new kitchen is going in on Monday, can't wait to see it!!