Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Nice one Hazel
    We discovered a farmer close to Bristol airport that's converted a few fields into airport parking and runs a shuttle bus. Sooooo much more convenient and cheaper than public transport!
    Makes travelling much less hassle
    That's epic! We get free fast-track through security with this as well and it's valet parking oh la la haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Having the smart idea of driving to the airport and paying for parking. £40 instead of £70 travelling to/from the airport (taxi to station, 2x train fare and a £40-£50 taxi on the way home as we get in around 1am on a Saturday morning) Stuff waiting for a taxi!! We used to have night buses from Manchester to Bolton but they scrapped them. Plus its secure valet parking and gives us free express security check-in
    Oh what a fab idea! I think we're going to coerce my mum and dad into driving us this year as by August we'll practically be their neighbours haha! Although I did check out the airport parking options after you posted this.. £140! I suppose that's our fault for leaving right at the end of peak season! Taxis would be about £60/70 both ways so I definitely think sweet talking my parents is the leading option at the moment!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Today I found out I'd secured myself a 2 week work experience place, just before I graduate from uni! Super happy!
    I also sent all my files to be 3D printed and they gave me a discount for being a returning customer/ student...
    Good things all round

Finished all my course work for my OU module, just the examinable part to go, woo!

After doing the ale trail yesterday and drinking all day, I've managed to wake up without a hangover. Such a blessing.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Seeing my doggy after a week apart
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Went to a kickass concert
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Went to a lovely wedding yesterday and I'm not even hungover today

(NB I've not actually left bed yet so this may turn out to be a falsehood)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Went to a lovely wedding yesterday and I'm not even hungover today

(NB I've not actually left bed yet so this may turn out to be a falsehood)
    Best to stay in it then lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Best to stay in it then lol!
    Left about half 12 to pay someone else to make my brunch! Haha.