Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Sunday Roast!!!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Yesterday - fab birthday! Lunch out with family then a house party in the evening. Plus lots of yummy food, presents and a bit too much tequila

Today - nice wander into town with Nick and Tom and lunch out for the three of us then an ace nap and painting my nails this evening

Fab few days! ^_^
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Yesterday - fab birthday! Lunch out with family then a house party in the evening. Plus lots of yummy food, presents and a bit too much tequila

Today - nice wander into town with Nick and Tom and lunch out for the three of us then an ace nap and painting my nails this evening

Fab few days! ^_^
    So chuffed you had a good day/evening. What other pressies did you get? I know, I know, I'm nosey haha!

Also post in the nail thread, you have THE best nails ever <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Nick got me a Michael Kors bag (!!!) which I'm totally in love with! Some lovely paintings (a heeland coo and a stag), a book of cats wearing tiny hats, a lovely hot diamonds necklace, a lot of cosy things, scarves, hats etc and some lovely string lights (a set of scrabble ones and a set of multi coloured string ball ones).
    I'll post a picture as soon as I clean them up, I made a bit of a mess hahaha.

Aww! Sounds lovely!

I'm always nosey when people get pressies as I don't really get any on my own birthday, think my last one, only you got me something I could open lol

You've reminded me, I need to buy some hard gel and a new brush <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I got to meet some friends that I haven't seen in a while

Yesterday but: one of my best friends got engaged to their amazing OH, another friend had a baby boy and my friends I spent hogmanay with were super sweet about me being super ill and made home made soup and gave me blankets and cups of tea while they all got drunk!

Yesterday but: one of my best friends got engaged to their amazing OH, another friend had a baby boy and my friends I spent hogmanay with were super sweet about me being super ill and made home made soup and gave me blankets and cups of tea while they all got drunk!

Aww bless you hun!!

Also y'day was my best friend and one of my fave people ever said yes to spending his life with me (poor sod).

I think you mean lucky sod!

I think you mean lucky sod!
    Hmm, maybe haha!!