Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I think so.. the receptionist one? If so then yes!! Thank you!!
    Yes, that's the one ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Yes, that's the one ^_^

really excited to get started! A little worried about the extra hours working with my OU module but I figure since it's the same number of days and I rarely study on days I have shorter shifts anyway it'll hopefully be ok!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I'm in one of those really annoying, catch-22 situations. Good grooming equipment is expensive, I know that, and having all my own kit would make it easier for me to find a job BUT having a job would be really useful in helping to pay for the kit in the first place.

Sometimes it would be useful to be one of those people who can spend money without having to think about it!
    And, as if by magic, I've gone and got an interview for next week! I'm shaking already!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

And, as if by magic, I've gone and got an interview for next week! I'm shaking already!
    Ooooh awesome! I really hope it goes well <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Ooooh awesome! I really hope it goes well <3
    Thank you! Me too
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Good luck!!

Today I was tech support for the remembrance service at work. A good few hundred students and staff turned up for ceremony and everything went off without a hitch.

Got good feedback about the effectiveness of the lights and sound effects used as well.

I think it's pretty grim as a species we are still solving things by killing each other, but I think it's important to be grateful, understand, and remember the sacrifices people have made so we can retain our "freedom".

Though I did learn today that wearing a shirt, tie, and blazer does not mix with rigging and derigging lighting and audio rigs.

Thank you, Mole! ^_^
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

We had a visiting manager from another store in yesterday who gave my managers the sweetest feedback about my consultations and then I had a really nice customer in from NZ who told one of my supervisors I gave her the best customer service she'd ever had. D'aww it's nice to feel appreciated
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Seeing Eluveitie live tonight! <3
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

A nice glass of port. I don't tend to drink (if ever) and I'm really enjoying it.

Oh and buying a pair of jeggings which actually fit nicely, dont give me muffin top, saggy knees or saggy bum!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram