Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Just going through my clothes deciding what to take and what to pack and realised i was missing one of my favourite tops (i have minimal clothes so this is a big deal). Searched all over my room incase id put it somewhere else, searched the laundry room and the lost property box with no luck. Walking back to my flat i see an orange thing under the washing lines. My top has been outside in a bush on the floor for 2 weeks and the caretaker hasnt bothered to pick it up! So lucky!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Harry Potter studio tour.

I WENT TO HOGWARTS (yes I know it was on Saturday but shh) it was the best day ever. It was amazing and incredible and I need to go again.

I cried my little heart out and it was one of the most amazing experiences. I was stood in the great hall and I couldn't get over the fact I was stood where Emma, Daniel, and Rupert had been.
    Honestly it was incredible and I'd give ANYTHING to go back. If you're a Harry Potter fan (especially if you're like me and like to know HOW films are made) then I'd 11/10 recommend it. It was phenomenal.

(it's worth it just to see how TINY Daniel Radcliffe was in Philosopher's Stone :'))
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    Harry Potter studio tour.

I WENT TO HOGWARTS (yes I know it was on Saturday but shh) it was the best day ever. It was amazing and incredible and I need to go again.

I cried my little heart out and it was one of the most amazing experiences. I was stood in the great hall and I couldn't get over the fact I was stood where Emma, Daniel, and Rupert had been.
    Honestly it was incredible and I'd give ANYTHING to go back. If you're a Harry Potter fan (especially if you're like me and like to know HOW films are made) then I'd 11/10 recommend it. It was phenomenal.

(it's worth it just to see how TINY Daniel Radcliffe was in Philosopher's Stone :'))
    I want to go for my birthday in November but my birthday plans never go right so it probably won't happen!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I want to go for my birthday in November but my birthday plans never go right so it probably won't happen!
    aww I hope you make it there! Seriously it's incredible

I am NOT ashamed to admit that I cried in the second to last room because it was just SO amazing and overwhelming :P
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Couple of small things today:

Boss had a quick look through the report I've nearly finished and said it looks good and I've just ordered a cheap, secondhand, lightweight babywearing wrap in a dark green that hubs really likes.

I can now stop looking at wraps. (as if! lol)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Our wedding gift registry thingy went live today, it's all getting very close!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

So i booked onto a tour whilst im in Bali as im only there 10 days and i want to make the most of it. The site has the price in all different currencies and says it is $685aud and £375. Anyway paid today via paypal and the summary came up as this:
    Exchange rate£337.50 GBP = $685.00 AUD1 British Pound = 2.029678804 Australian Dollar

Check out that exchange rate!! No wonder my money seems to be lasting so long!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    So i booked onto a tour whilst im in Bali as im only there 10 days and i want to make the most of it. The site has the price in all different currencies and says it is $685aud and £375. Anyway paid today via paypal and the summary came up as this:
    Exchange rate£337.50 GBP = $685.00 AUD1 British Pound = 2.029678804 Australian Dollar

Check out that exchange rate!! No wonder my money seems to be lasting so long!
    Believe it or not, there was a time when £1 was worth considerably more than $2 US In fact, at one point it was worth $5 US!

I'm participating in a charity walk for a cancer support charity here in N. Ireland, and set up a gofundme page, and the amount of people who don't really even know me and want to donate is really heartwarming. I'm not a huge "charity person", but this is special.

Today, I feel like people are good

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Couple of small things today:

Boss had a quick look through the report I've nearly finished and said it looks good and I've just ordered a cheap, secondhand, lightweight babywearing wrap in a dark green that hubs really likes.

I can now stop looking at wraps. (as if! lol)
    not a chance hahha!

best thing today; i managed to get myself off my ass and go for a nice long walk and in the process burnt around 500kcal
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda