Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx-Returns View Post
    I got into med school!!! The dream is becoming a reality!
    Well done! That's an amazing achievement!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Well done! That's an amazing achievement!
    I said I was gonna get an orbital to celebrate if I did get in.... that's gonna hurt =P
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I have an interview with an agency tomorrow as they have jobs that could be suitable for me! Woohoo!
    What questions are they gonna ask me though?

So it wasnt an interview as such but more of a fill out your details, answer this questionnaire on food service and here's a mock up table show us how you would serve and clear. But anyway im now on their books and should have shifts from next week! Then i came home to an email from another company who are also interested in me and ive had to fill out some stuff for them and i should hear back within 24hrs.
    Kinda bummed because i bought some really nice black fitted trousers yesterday for $40 for the interview and then they have a uniform so now i have to go and buy loose business ones which sucks a bit. Baggy trousers and a mens shirt.. im gonna look ridiculous.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

New flat!!!

Now just a whole lot of packing (still!! we have so much stuff!) and unpacking to do!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Not much but I had some really nice cake

I have no assignments, exams, presentations, field trips or anything else looming. All I've done today is relax, because I legitimately can. I've been able to what I want as I want without that nagging realisation that I should be doing uni related things.

I'm still getting used to the idea; it's weird. I forgot what free time was.

But best of all? I feel pretty much like myself again. Like, f*** the world, I have my health, I have my friends and family, I have a home. Life is good right here right now. Very, very good.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Im moving into a sharehouse on monday! No more hostels! im having trouble talking to people as theres so many here in large groups and its a little bit daunting so ive decided to move into a house for a month as i now kinda have a job and im not planning on moving anywhere else for at least a month.
    So anyway Ill be living with 4 English girls, 2 English boys (i know, i know all the way to the other side of the world to live with English people aha) and a french couple so still plenty of people to talk and go out with but they will be there long term so more of a chance to actually get to know them. The gardens also shared with 2 other apartments from the same company so il probably meet them as well.
    Did i mention a room by myself works out cheaper than the 6 bed hostel rooms that im in atm and that it has a pool! Im excited!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I have no assignments, exams, presentations, field trips or anything else looming. All I've done today is relax, because I legitimately can. I've been able to what I want as I want without that nagging realisation that I should be doing uni related things.

I'm still getting used to the idea; it's weird. I forgot what free time was.

But best of all? I feel pretty much like myself again. Like, f*** the world, I have my health, I have my friends and family, I have a home. Life is good right here right now. Very, very good.
    That's great! This will be me on Wednesday, except for college rather than uni.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Not today, but yesterday: booked a trip to Tokyo

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Got $60 in the mail and was able to buy some food with the money! =)
    Piercings:
    Have: lobes(x2), left nostril, & left side of lip.
    Want: tongue, 2nd & 3rd lobes, & navel

Tattoos:
    Have: feather on right foot