Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sparklyweirdo View Post
    YAY!!! that is a huge relief for you two and the cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post

It really is! Thank you both! I found out at work so there was much is hugging in the staff room haha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I found another deer skull.

I had a new PR at the gym today My first unassisted pullup!!!!! (I've been working at this for soooo long)

Quote Originally Posted by saraconache View Post
    I had a new PR at the gym today My first unassisted pullup!!!!! (I've been working at this for soooo long)
    That's bloody awesome, well done!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

So uh... American Pharaoh just won the Triple Crown. I know none of you really follow American horse racing but... Wow. Never should have happened. Wow wow wow. I finally stopped shaking
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Getting feedback from an amazingly happy client after a reading. Makes my day, especially as she left it 6 months and then got back to me to let me know how she had got on. Good times
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I'm officially one of the people "excused" from the final exam for one of my lessons, the one that I had to do a presentation for I now only have to write the presentation down properly, send it off to the professor and done with this subject!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I have an interview with an agency tomorrow as they have jobs that could be suitable for me! Woohoo!
    What questions are they gonna ask me though?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I have an interview with an agency tomorrow as they have jobs that could be suitable for me! Woohoo!
    What questions are they gonna ask me though?
    Probably about your previous work history/experience and skills. Ie what have you done, what can you do?

Good luck
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I got into med school!!! The dream is becoming a reality!
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future