Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

(not my picture but) my girlfriend got me this

for my birthday :O (among other stuff, including a new set of The Hunger Games books which I've wanted for AGES)

it's a vinyl of The Black Parade. I'm speechless. It's not my favourite album but, aside from what is my favourite, it's my most loved and cherished album for a variety of reasons - and it's definitely my most played (like I'm guessing I've played it over 500 times on my iPod, never mind the physical CD). And if you asked me to say what i'd regard as the best album of all time, this would be it.
    I ADORE the lyric book artwork for this album and the vinyl cover is essentially a blown up version of the illustration of The Black Parade which looked amazing at CD size - it's downright BEAUTIFUL at vinyl size, I can't stop looking at it.

so yeah, rambling aside this is one of the best things i've ever been given. I cannot believe she bought me it - it's so thoughtful and so perfect. I have the best girlfriend <3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I ordered a medicare card without realising it took 2-3 weeks to arrive so ive pretty much been bumming around for a week waiting for it (Perths getting cold and i wanna go north to find a job rather than stay here). Anyway checked the mail today a week after ordering and its already arrived! I was expecting to be waiting around for another week or more! I can leavveee! Hello East Coast!

I also popped back to my first hostel to check the mail and book a night in there and the guy knew what my name was.. Ive not stayed there in over a week and the only time i said my name was when i arrived 14 days ago... weird but kinda nice too (he's cute and im gonna say he wanted to find my name out for the same reason aha!)

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

We might have a flat. We just need to pass the credit check and references and stuff. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.

*hyperventilates*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Hahaha it's so WEIRD that you're in western Australia Kaitey, if you come up the coast to Port hedland, come to the main reception of the hospital, it's where I work
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Dentist going smoothly and getting my hair coloured, my roots were looking awful! Time to enjoy a long weekend off work
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

My offer letter came!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

went to go see Birdsong at the West Yorkshire Playhouse for my birthday with my parents :') it was REALLY good and we went to Handmade Burger Co beforehand and ohmygod their chips are to DIE for :')
    plus Alchemist.

it was so pleasant just spending the day with them, just the three of us. I'm really blessed to have these two for parents. I love them a lot.

also they remembered my HATRED of birthday cake so bought me chocolate cake instead which I'm currently eating :P
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Whoa. 48 hours later I am a new woman. I'm in very little pain, can move at almost normal range, and I even tried on some new bras (over my surgical one) and they are FABULOUS!!!! I even went on a short shopping trip and tomorrow I can drive, Sunday I can shower!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I'm so pleased for you C!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

This was last night, but I went on my first ever night out drinking with my family and it was awesome.
    Last edited by ThatPsycho; 05-23-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced