Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Avengers in IMAX 3D

I've never seen my girlfriend so happy :') she was grinning for the ENTIRE film and then literally was gushing about it for a good half an hour afterwards. Plus I haven't seen a film in IMAX since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban so, as a film geek, I was happy. And theres something AMAZING about seeing a film in a fully packed screen :')
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'm off work! 5 whooooole days off!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    Avengers in IMAX 3D

I've never seen my girlfriend so happy :') she was grinning for the ENTIRE film and then literally was gushing about it for a good half an hour afterwards. Plus I haven't seen a film in IMAX since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban so, as a film geek, I was happy. And theres something AMAZING about seeing a film in a fully packed screen :')
    Is it he film itself very good? I won't be seeing it in IMAX, just usual 2d, but I'm looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMoo View Post
    Is it he film itself very good? I won't be seeing it in IMAX, just usual 2d, but I'm looking forward to it
    I've heard amazing things from everyone who has seen it so far! Hoping to see it on Monday!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Ugh. Rub it in guys. Some of us live in countries that don't have the Avengers in English yet. Also the States don't get it til Friday. Why does the UK get it earlier? I'll see it when I'm home MAY 10!!!

note: Kazahkstan gets it before the US. And South Korea.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

^ usually stuff comes out in the US first I thought. Or is that just TV series?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMoo View Post
    Its SO good ^.^
    my girlfriend is way more into the Marvel films and she said it was perfect, I just like cinema and I think it was REALLY good :') were actually seeing it again next week because it's that good!!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    ^ usually stuff comes out in the US first I thought. Or is that just TV series?
    I've noticed a lot of films coming out in the UK first. I really don't understand it. Maybe RDJ puts it in his contract

I googled it. It's a recent trend that helps hype up potential American viewers, and boosts sales because the international market is by nature so much larger than the domestic one. Superhero movies in particular seem to be doing this.
    Last edited by Thehorror; 04-24-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Doing my longest swim for a while and getting some amazing messages this week from friends who are just the best people ever <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sleeping until 11am