Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Working on putting a deposit on my first apartment... Very exciting! Fingers crossed the landlord will accept a check being mailed seeing as how I'm in a foreign country...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    A beautiful gift, a recent photo I took of my mum and daughter on canvas, turning up totally unannounced from a group of online friends this morning. I've only met 2 of them offline and they're the best group of friends I've had in a long time. It was just the right pick me up mum and I needed after the hellish time we've been, and are, having. Priceless <3
    Aww how lovely!! It's gorgeous as well <3 It means so much things like that from gifts to a "how are you" message. Online friends can be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Working on putting a deposit on my first apartment... Very exciting! Fingers crossed the landlord will accept a check being mailed seeing as how I'm in a foreign country...
    Ooooh good luck!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had a two hour nap in the middle of the day. That doesn't sound like much to be happy about but I haven't had a proper day off for a couple of weeks and my sleeps been all over the place lately. I feel so much better for it though
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Tattoo appointment has been moved forward, eep! ^_^
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Landlord agreed! Roomy is signing tomorrow. AHHHHH
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

The play I was looking forward to watching, Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull", was indeed awesome The theatre sucked, but the play was awesome. I'm really happy I saw it!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Couples back ex-foliation and massage, Chiquitos then cinema ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I finally found a little pain relief from my fresh piercings. Ahhhh. So sweet.

I love green tea!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

hot chocolate from starbucks this morning - I don't care if it made me have a stomach ache, it was legitimately worth it.
    also going for dessert after uni with my friends <3 the whole afternoon was just hilariously funny :') especially meeting one of my friends' identical twin and basically ganging up on said friend with her twin :P

ugh I LOVE being at Manchester with all my heart
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN