Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

coming home, opening my front door and seeing my dads face he looked SO happy to see me.

and I just unloaded onto my mum and we've worked out my move-home date!

I'm all but moving home on the 24th April which is 74 days! cannot wait! (I'm leaving bedding in Salford for exams but apart from that, I'm moved out)
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Synaesthesia treatment at work. What could improve my day off more than an hour and twenty minutes of being rubbed with a gorgeous blend of essential oils and cocoa and shea butters by a hunky tattooed lovely?!
    I so wish I could afford it! I adore spa/pampering but I couldn't drop £125 on it!

Considering booking in for a 90min massage with a local therapist soon, possibly at home so I can have it all set up lovely and just roll into bed after ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I so wish I could afford it! I adore spa/pampering but I couldn't drop £125 on it!

Considering booking in for a 90min massage with a local therapist soon, possibly at home so I can have it all set up lovely and just roll into bed after ^_^
    I can only afford it with staff discount haha!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Vanilla and coconut popcorn, surprise Branston Pickle Mini Cheddars (my all time favourite), getting home two hours earlier than expected, Spider-Man being integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe (even though that means axing The Amazing Spider-Man! Sadness.) and now bed with chocolate, wine, cartoons and my favourite person.

I wasn't looking forward to today but it turned out pretty well. ^_^
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I can only afford it with staff discount haha!!
    I bet hehe!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I bet hehe!
    Getting staff discount on spa treatments is the best thing ever. It's also probably why I rarely have spare money hahaha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Today I got a free package of my favourite cigarrettes at my local chinesse super market for just answering some silly trivie. Best Day Ever *-*

last night, went to go see You Me at Six and All Time Low at Manchester arena and it was SO good. Pre-ordered ATL's album too because they were that good it made me NEED more of them in my life.

and tonight me and Ellie (who I went to go see YM@6 with) were supposed to be going to the Kerrang! tour but Ellie has a broken collarbone so she can't go (last night was seated, tonight is standing) and she's given me her ticket and me and my flatmate are going instead :') EXCITED
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Was yesterday technically but meh:

My friend sent me a really sweet Valentine's present and card. She is the best <3
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum