Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Got a giant chocolate muffin ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    omg WHERE did you get that Link decal?

I'm not a fan of stickers on macs but mine may just NEED that!
    Amazon there's loads of cartoon ones in that listing, I nearly got pattern 8 instead of this one but I like that this one looks like he's about to proper wallop the fairy with his sword, cos the fairy has always annoyed me. Especially in OoT, she was useless.
    There's not many zelda/link decals tbh but there's an epic Majora's Mask one that I really really want but I think it's too big for my 11" mac :(

I think macs need stickers. They all look the same otherwise.
    What I really want (and will probably get at some point) is one that uses the light of the apple but disguises it's shape - like Batman, or a lighthouse/lantern. There's a basic hylian crest one that would do it but I have the exact same logo on a t-shirt so I'll probably not get that one.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Cuddles and dinner watching tv with my OH <3
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Finding out we can get a 75% discount for an amazing YHA summer camp for my son, he's going to love it!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I think macs need stickers. They all look the same otherwise..
    YES! i did this too mine so it looks a bit different. I love it

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Amazon there's loads of cartoon ones in that listing, I nearly got pattern 8 instead of this one but I like that this one looks like he's about to proper wallop the fairy with his sword, cos the fairy has always annoyed me. Especially in OoT, she was useless.
    There's not many zelda/link decals tbh but there's an epic Majora's Mask one that I really really want but I think it's too big for my 11" mac :(

What I really want (and will probably get at some point) is one that uses the light of the apple but disguises it's shape - like Batman, or a lighthouse/lantern. There's a basic hylian crest one that would do it but I have the exact same logo on a t-shirt so I'll probably not get that one.
    Agreed, and IMO all laptops do! When something is personalized, it's way cooler. And yours is awesome!!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    YES! i did this too mine so it looks a bit different. I love it
    Ooooooooohhhhh that's lovely Lyssa!
    Thanks Niki
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

thank you I'm kinda lucky that I specified 13" to my parents (I was looking for something else in Currys, we went past the Macs and I jokingly said I wanted a 13" air - I had no idea she'd actually buy me one :L) because it seems like all the decals are designed for 13" ones

I'm one of those freaks that doesn't think Apple products should be touched in any way shape or form :P but I do love the ones that disguise the Apple or use it in some way. May have to invest in a Zelda one! I like pattern 8 so I might get that

best thing for me today (Well last night?) was deciding to get takeaway dessert with my girlfriend. I had rainbow cake delivered to me how is that anything but amazing?!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

technically yesterday but get to use them properly today, dad bought me a new set of gaming headphones for my pc, they vibrate!!! crazy, and highly amusing. i spent about 10 minutes yesterday just giggling while they made my head buzz haha
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Got an A* in a Biology past paper.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced