Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

seeing my uni friends <3
    going to the cinema with my girlfriend
    finding out Frank Iero is going on tour in April (and we're booking tickets for two dates HOPEFULLY) AND IT BEING THAT GLORIOUS TIME OF THE YEAR - TODAY IS STUDENT LOAN DAY <3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Getting home just BEFORE the car crash that happened yards from our house.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Buying me and my girlfriend tickets to go see Frnkiero andthe Cellabration on two consecutive dates ^.^
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

It may not sound exciting at all, but I basically spent the whole day on the computer talking to my friend who attends uni in Bratislava, Slovakia, and also Skyped for 3 hours. We barely see each other in the flesh nowadays, and Skype calls are very rare, so it was pretty cool, it was almost like "the old days" when we were at school together for hours.

On the downside, I got my exam schedule today and now I have no excuse why I'm not studying. Woohoo.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Probably sounds pretty dumb but the best thing for me lately is finding loads of gluten free stuff everytime I go out. Used to be that you could just get few gf cakes in the supermarket and now we've had a completely gluten free shop open in the city and today I went in a shop and found a place that had a whole area dedicated to free from. I know I can make things myself but it's so nice being able to buy things ready made like everyone else can.

I also found vanilla matcha green tea powder. I had some Cambodia and it was the most delicious ever but I've not seen anything similar in shops until now.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Winning my fight against the DWP.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

17 days, 2 tanks of petrol, 1 recovery truck rescue, 2 garage visits, 2 train journeys, a lot of money and about 900 miles later we're finally home with our car!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    17 days, 2 tanks of petrol, 1 recovery truck rescue, 2 garage visits, 2 train journeys, a lot of money and about 900 miles later we're finally home with our car!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Such a relief to be back! x
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

So this stupid facebook 1st profile picture fad thats going round.. Ive been 'nominated' a couple of times now but im not one who normally participates. Anyway i was intrigued by what mine was so i flicked back and had a look. Instantly a ton of memories come back and I look at that photo and think how bad it was at that time then how much worse it got and compare it to where i am now and i am SO proud of myself! Everything ive overcome and everything ive achieved since that time. I dunno. I feel good for once.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.