Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

I get you, I have that with a lot of songs. Sorry to hear you're homesick Jester :( not much of a consolation but it does pass. Funny Meatloaf related story though, when I was living with my parents in the house they moved into, I was home alone and decided to listen to Meatloaf and belt out the female part of "I'd do anything for love"... not realising I had an audience of a lot of builders standing outside my kitchen window which was open. Mortified.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    I get you, I have that with a lot of songs. Sorry to hear you're homesick Jester :( not much of a consolation but it does pass. Funny Meatloaf related story though, when I was living with my parents in the house they moved into, I was home alone and decided to listen to Meatloaf and belt out the female part of "I'd do anything for love"... not realising I had an audience of a lot of builders standing outside my kitchen window which was open. Mortified.
    Thanks, I know it'll pass just things going on to make me miss home. =) Haha, that is quite funny. I used to sing duets on the bus to college with my friends of that song... And I really can't sing. (Sometimes I'd be doing Meat and he'd be doing the female voice, which was always amusing.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Just applied for my Australian visa. Bundles of nerves!
    6hrs later and my applications been granted! Im moving to Australia!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

My boyfriend keeps hiding me little gifts around the house and sending me on hunts to find them. Hee. He's lovely.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Bat Out Of Hell was my favourite for... Pretty much forever. I don't recall this, but my dad would play the vinyl when I was about five and I used to go nuts dancing to it, really jumping around all over the place. Haha.

Ah, I was just looking it up; apprently it's called The Meat Loaf Story now, but from what I can see it's pretty similar. Steve Steinman (no relation to Jim!) is a Meat Loaf impersonator, so it's essentially a Meat Loaf concert. He's really good, too. Especially as, now, Meat's voice is all bust and he can't sing any where near as well as he used to be able to. =( (So jealous of my dad actually having seen him live, but everyone of my age who has seen him recently has either been disappointed or had the show cancelled.) It's definitely worth checking out if you like Meat! Show is touring in Manchester on the 25th of March. =)
    oh I know! My uncle saw him live a few years back and apparently he had to stop the set halfway through to be given oxygen! I'm so jealous of my uncle! He once saw Queen IN BRADFORD as a support act for £1.50. And he saw Thin Lizzy (I THINK) in the Netherlands and got invited to their aftershow party! Which is just insane!

oooh, I didn't know that was coming! I might have a look at it and persuade dad that mum would like it

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    6hrs later and my applications been granted! Im moving to Australia!
    okay, that is too awesome!! Good luck!!

best thing for me today is kinda weird. I'm so... grateful? that my dad was in the RAF for 9 years today. He totally gets my not-wanting-to-go-back feeling and he's being really supportive and looking after me, I'm currently in bed trying to get rid of this nausea and he's just come up with some food and a drink for me and he let me watch Top Gear this afternoon for 2 hours. I can't explain how nice it is just to have someone here who understands - my mum doesn't get it but my dad just understands things - and he can comfort me so much better because he's been through it.

I know I have to go back but I don't want to at all - and I'm just really appreciating him today.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

My new babies are here! And they're all alive (I always worry my fish will die in transit)
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    okay, that is too awesome!! Good luck!!

Thank you! im so excited!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I'm so jealous Lysssa, I would love to move away. I wish you all the best
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!

Another £76 on train tickets to get here but so worth it! So excited to be here with my fur babies <3
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Awww I'm so pleased hun, bet you've missed them loads!!

What's happening with the car?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<