Thread: Best thing that happened to you today?

Congratulations Kaitey shame about the car though, what's wrong with it to cost so much? :(
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    It's ridiculous hopefully tomorrow morning it will all be sorted and we can head home, it was meant to be done today but no such luck :(
    Anne read my mind, what's wrong with it??
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

The throttle is gone, and it needs some filter changed too to stop the new throttle overheating and burning out, the part itself cost £600 and then labour + extra charges from vauxhall being twats (it should have been an extra £30 to have them provide the garage with a number they needed to carry out the work as we don;t have the manual with us but they refused to give it to the garage and insisted they do the work themselves) which has added and extra £200 onto what we were expecting to pay
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Ouch, crazy how it all adds up. I have to say I feel VERY fortunate to have a bf who knows a lot about bikes/cars.

To fix the problem we had would have cost around £200-£250 for the power steering issue and if we opted for the clutch to be done as well it would have would have been another £200 then taxis to and fro etc so looking at around £500, the car only cost £800!!

Luckily it's cost £60 for the clutch kit, £45 for the PS switch (could have got one for £30 but didn't want to wait) and a bit of petrol to go down to his dads!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Being bought malteasers to cheer me up.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Ouch, crazy how it all adds up. I have to say I feel VERY fortunate to have a bf who knows a lot about bikes/cars.

To fix the problem we had would have cost around £200-£250 for the power steering issue and if we opted for the clutch to be done as well it would have would have been another £200 then taxis to and fro etc so looking at around £500, the car only cost £800!!

Luckily it's cost £60 for the clutch kit, £45 for the PS switch (could have got one for £30 but didn't want to wait) and a bit of petrol to go down to his dads!
    We're usually lucky that my dad knows lots about cars and can usually fix things up for us but in this case I think even that would have been expensive with the parts themselves costing so much!!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    haha that's amazing :') when I was about 3 years old my favourite song was Home by Now/No Matter What (mum had his Greatest Hits in the car) and I knew ALL the words - and that song is LONG.

No i don't think i've seen that! I've definitely seen SOMETHING to do with him on stage but I can't remember what - it was years ago though.

Bat Out Of Hell was my favourite for... Pretty much forever. I don't recall this, but my dad would play the vinyl when I was about five and I used to go nuts dancing to it, really jumping around all over the place. Haha.

Ah, I was just looking it up; apprently it's called The Meat Loaf Story now, but from what I can see it's pretty similar. Steve Steinman (no relation to Jim!) is a Meat Loaf impersonator, so it's essentially a Meat Loaf concert. He's really good, too. Especially as, now, Meat's voice is all bust and he can't sing any where near as well as he used to be able to. =( (So jealous of my dad actually having seen him live, but everyone of my age who has seen him recently has either been disappointed or had the show cancelled.) It's definitely worth checking out if you like Meat! Show is touring in Manchester on the 25th of March. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

^ Hnnnng I love Meatloaf! Objects in the rear view mirror brings me to tears.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    We're usually lucky that my dad knows lots about cars and can usually fix things up for us but in this case I think even that would have been expensive with the parts themselves costing so much!!!
    Sounds it!!

We'd have been stuffed though cos if it would have cost anything more than a few hundred then that eats into my tattoo money which is what we need the car for lol!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyChild View Post
    ^ Hnnnng I love Meatloaf! Objects in the rear view mirror brings me to tears.
    Oh God, me too! Actually, 80% of his stuff makes me cry at the moment. I had Meat Loaf on in the background yesterday to do some work by and had to turn it off because it was making me too emotional (I'm in a bit of a weird place and missing home right now, so it was a bad idea all round!)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos